2017: NJ Gubernatorial/legislative elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:18:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2017: NJ Gubernatorial/legislative elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2017: NJ Gubernatorial/legislative elections  (Read 65534 times)
Anna Komnene
Siren

« on: June 05, 2017, 05:46:09 PM »

I think Murphy is going to win big but of any of the challengers, Johnson seems to have the most momentum of any of them?  I just had an NJ friend ask me about the election because "I'm the expert," and I haven't been paying any attention to this until now.  If Wisniewski was going to have any momentum, it would have happened a long time ago.  It's very difficult to defeat establishment backed candidates in NJ anyway.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 04:11:43 PM »

I just voted. Changed affiliation to Democratic to vote for Phil Murphy. I think he can fix NJ, he seems like a good government liberal. I'm still an Independent, but a registered Democrat. There are plenty people like me out there.

I sympathize as someone from a fellow closed primary state.  Tongue  I feel like the parties would have a better idea of how many people actually ID with them if they didn't force people to join in order to vote in primaries.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 08:56:18 PM »

Fierce battle for second place between Johnson and Wisniewski.  It might come down to Burlington County if they ever report.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies