PA- OpinionSavvy: Clinton ahead by 11, TRUMP by 20
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:01:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  PA- OpinionSavvy: Clinton ahead by 11, TRUMP by 20
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: PA- OpinionSavvy: Clinton ahead by 11, TRUMP by 20  (Read 1663 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 25, 2016, 05:49:32 PM »

http://opinionsavvy.com/2016/04/25/poll-trump-clinton-lead-in-pennsylvania/

Clinton           52
Sanders         41

TRUMP           48
Cruz              28
Kasich           19

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 05:53:20 PM »

A bit low for Trump, about right for Clinton.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 05:54:11 PM »

A bit high for trump, I would say, but OpinionSavvy has been very good basically everywhere they've polled this cycle, so I would trust this poll.

The real battle in PA is for the 54 uncommitted delegates. And we have no idea what's happening out there.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:28 PM »

Most of them will support Trump after he wins a majority of the vote in their state. The rest will fall inline after Trump's finest thugs hang them off their Cleveland hotel room balconies by their ankles for a few minutes.
bigedlb
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 07:06:35 PM »

http://opinionsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/OS-PA-Republican-4.25.16-Full.pdf
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 08:15:46 PM »

Among Sanders supporters in PA: If Hillary Clinton became the Democratic nominee for president, and Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president, for whom would you vote in the 2016 Presidential election?

a) Hillary Clinton: 46%
b) Donald Trump: 28%
c) Libertarian/Independent candidate: 12%
d) I would not vote: 8%
e) Undecided: 6%

If Hillary got less than half of Bernie supporters and Trump got less than half of Kasich/Cruz supporters, either we would have a third party come close or even win the election, or we would have shockingly low turnout and a close election, probably a close Trump victory.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 08:22:34 PM »

Among Sanders supporters in PA: If Hillary Clinton became the Democratic nominee for president, and Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president, for whom would you vote in the 2016 Presidential election?

A very impressive 18 point lead. She can surely take the Bernie supporters for granted after running a year long campaign demonizing them.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 08:25:35 PM »

Haha, Clinton demonized Sanders supporters? If only it were true. She's certainly brought them to heel after her impressive victories and it'll only get worse tomorrow.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 08:53:25 PM »

Before any Republicans get a boner from this graphic, know that Obama was winning a similar amount of Clinton supporters at this point in the primary.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 09:49:05 PM »

If only Clinton had been nicer to jfern, he would have still not voted for her!
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 10:03:32 PM »

Clinton is going to bring hundreds of thousands of suburban women into the Democratic party while driving off the diabolical threat that is white male millennials.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 10:07:49 PM »

This is what you get when you have 1M being spend by Super Pacs of Hillary on online trolls like Lief!
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 10:14:48 PM »

Haha, Clinton demonized Sanders supporters? If only it were true. She's certainly brought them to heel after her impressive victories and it'll only get worse tomorrow.

The whole smear campaign run by David Brock (whose SuperPAC coordinates directly with the Hillary campaign) that Bernie supporters are all racist and sexist white male BernieBros.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2016, 10:18:26 PM »
« Edited: April 25, 2016, 10:21:59 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

The other time that I cited up to 38% of Sanders voters going for Trump was also a poll of Pennsylvania. I have not seen this trend in other states oddly.

I can't provide a direct context comparison to '08, but Sanders is not drawing from Democrats like Obama was. This should be obviously concerning. The Paul/Sanders antiestablishment group is not going to coalesce around Hillary Rodham Clinton.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2016, 10:20:13 PM »

The other time that I cited up to 38% of Sanders voters going for Trump was also a poll of Pennsylvania. I have not seen this trend in other states oddly.

Maybe Pennsylvania Bernie supporters are much more aware of how much of a pathetic flip flopper she is on guns. She just said in Pennsylvania how she grew up learning to shoot guns and how great the 2nd amendment is.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 11:26:12 PM »

Alright jfern, time to stop acting sad and pathetic and start actually thinking critically for once this election cycle. You can support the second amendment and still be in favor of gun control reform.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2016, 11:44:48 PM »

Alright jfern, time to stop acting sad and pathetic and start actually thinking critically for once this election cycle. You can support the second amendment and still be in favor of gun control reform.

So what was Hillary attacking Bernie on guns for then?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 12:33:53 AM »

#Hillarycountry
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 12:36:41 AM »

The Democratic party is better off without kooks and conspiracy theorists like jfern and Tim Robbins.

Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 12:47:50 AM »

I dunno, pick 1: the votes he made on the issue of guns in the House and in the Senate, or the not-so-friendly remarks he's made about the Sandy Hook lawsuit?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2016, 12:49:54 AM »

I dunno, pick 1: the votes he made on the issue of guns in the House and in the Senate, or the not-so-friendly remarks he's made about the Sandy Hook lawsuit?

So some 25 year old vote, or some friviulous lawsuit? 8 years ago she was attacking Obama for being for gun control. She's a total flip flopping hypocrite.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2016, 03:20:33 AM »

So some 25 year old vote, or some friviulous lawsuit? 8 years ago she was attacking Obama for being for gun control. She's a total flip flopping hypocrite.
Oh my god, she changed her position on an issue over 8 years.  How damn sketchy of the bitch.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2016, 04:40:22 AM »

Oh my god, she changed her position on an issue over 8 years.  How damn sketchy of the bitch.

The votes Bernie is criticized for are more than 8 years ago. So you just destroyed the entire argument against Bernie on guns.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2016, 07:05:43 AM »

The votes Bernie is criticized for are more than 8 years ago. So you just destroyed the entire argument against Bernie on guns.
What do you not understand, I don't give a fuck who wins the primary's.  All I am saying is your incessant hackishness is tiresome.  You make everyone dislike Bernie Sanders every time you open that thing you call a mouth, when really it is an ass, since you only spew out sh**t.  Get over yourself, and get a life, it may help you lose that edge you have.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2016, 07:14:25 AM »

Don't worry guys, in four years, jfern will be excited to re-elect Hillary Clinton. Hopefully.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies