IN-NBC/WSJ/Marist: D: Clinton 50% Sanders 46%; R: Trump 49% Cruz 34% Kasich 13% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:48:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  IN-NBC/WSJ/Marist: D: Clinton 50% Sanders 46%; R: Trump 49% Cruz 34% Kasich 13% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IN-NBC/WSJ/Marist: D: Clinton 50% Sanders 46%; R: Trump 49% Cruz 34% Kasich 13%  (Read 10318 times)
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« on: May 01, 2016, 09:23:42 AM »

Cruz still wont drop out i bet.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 01:00:47 AM »

Unless Trump collapses, I feel reasonably good about him winning, AZ and GA now (the current demographics will save him, but expedite them trending Dem. If he wins GA could go Democratic in 2018 instead of 2022 of instance.

MO and Indiana actually do fit Trump rather well and I think he likewise wins both. The question will be by what margins. Used to be winning GOP Presidents won Indiana by around 20%. Perhaps MO is the new Indiana of old on that score, I see Trump getting 20% there more easily than in Indiana.

Trump's problem is breaking through to 270.

GA IS NOT GOING DEM ANYTIME SOON.   THIS STATE (EX ATL parts of it) IS STILL VERY REDISH.  Crooked Hillary is the wrong type of candidate anyway.  Bill possibly could.  Grabbing guns and open boarders is a sure way to get whites in rural GA to vote in mass against you.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 01:10:43 AM »
« Edited: May 02, 2016, 01:15:33 AM by MK »

Unless Trump collapses, I feel reasonably good about him winning, AZ and GA now (the current demographics will save him, but expedite them trending Dem. If he wins GA could go Democratic in 2018 instead of 2022 of instance.

MO and Indiana actually do fit Trump rather well and I think he likewise wins both. The question will be by what margins. Used to be winning GOP Presidents won Indiana by around 20%. Perhaps MO is the new Indiana of old on that score, I see Trump getting 20% there more easily than in Indiana.

GA IS NOT GOING DEM ANYTIME SOON.   THIS STATE (EX ATL parts of it) IS STILL VERY REDISH.  Crooked Hillary is the wrong type of candidate anyway.  Bill possibly could.  Grabbing guns and open boarders is a sure way to get whites in rural GA to vote in mass against you.

... if you're going to write baseless emotion-riddled screeds... probably best to check your spelling.

"Baseless emotion" like the ideal that Georgia is going to be a Hillary state?       

Give me a break.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 08:35:14 AM »

... if you're going to write baseless emotion-riddled screeds... probably best to check your spelling.
His analysis of my home state is spot on. Georgia is not going Democrat anytime soon. Hillary! sure as heck is not going to win it. The suburbs are still reliably Republican, offsetting any nonsense in the city of Atlanta and DeKalb county. Rural Georgia is, was and remains Republican.

This holds true including Nathan "crooked" Deal.

The but minorities! meme does not hold water in Georgia at present.

We posters that actually live here know better.   Ga is strong Republican trumpist type of state outside of certain parts of Atlanta.   Case in point is the never ending fight with getting marta to other parts of the metro... republican controlled house shows zero support and dems aren't strong enough presence locally to get anything done.   Heck AZ might go Hillary before GA Trump would need to have a historic horrible campaign.    Dekalb will go strong for Hillray since they love crooked politicians.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies