Fox News National Poll: Trump +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:20:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Fox News National Poll: Trump +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox News National Poll: Trump +3  (Read 2159 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: May 18, 2016, 06:01:41 PM »

As if we'd expect anything different from Fox?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 06:19:34 PM »

Fox hires two firms (one D and one R) to do the polling. In fact, the two firms they use also do polling for other networks.

I mean, their idea of "balance" is Hannity and Colmes. For all we know the Democratic side is led by Dick Morris.

Regardless, it's pretty obvious the race has narrowed significantly. And the polls are going to go up and down multiple times over the next 6 months, just like they do in every campaign. Hopefully this teaches the "Hillary is a lock!" people a lesson, though they'll probably just transition to thinking Trump is a lock instead. Roll Eyes
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 06:27:28 PM »

Unskew!!!!!! Like it or not daddy trump is going to make America great again, we're just coming along for the ride

No, unskewing would be:

"I'm going to assume FOX has a Republican bias of 10 points because reasons. Therefore, the real result is Clinton +7"

Instead, I'm saying to take it for what it's worth. We'll be getting more polls soon enough from non propaganda networks. That said, it wouldn't really surprise me if the race was a toss up at this point. Trump is getting his nomination bounce and the Bernie cultists are whipping themselves into a frenzy over imagined grievances. Definitely a good recipe for him to surge.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 06:34:23 PM »

Unskew!!!!!! Like it or not daddy trump is going to make America great again, we're just coming along for the ride

No, unskewing would be:

"I'm going to assume FOX has a Republican bias of 10 points because reasons. Therefore, the real result is Clinton +7"

Instead, I'm saying to take it for what it's worth. We'll be getting more polls soon enough from non propaganda networks. That said, it wouldn't really surprise me if the race was a toss up at this point. Trump is getting his nomination bounce and the Bernie cultists are whipping themselves into a frenzy over imagined grievances. Definitely a good recipe for him to surge.
I'm joking, but I really wish the democrats didn't force the nomination of the only person who could lose this race

No candidate would've been a lock. After all, this same poll shows "mega electable and universally adored" Bernie Sanders only up 4.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 06:58:18 PM »

I find it hilarious jfern is celebrating a poll where Bernie is in the MoE against Trump because Hillary is trailing. lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies