Axiom Strategies/Remington Research: Trump in good shape in swing state counties (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:37:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Axiom Strategies/Remington Research: Trump in good shape in swing state counties (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Axiom Strategies/Remington Research: Trump in good shape in swing state counties  (Read 1771 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: June 09, 2016, 04:45:17 PM »
« edited: June 09, 2016, 04:47:58 PM by Seriously? »

That Luzerne number is so comical I may have to bookmark this.
I don't know why you think Luzerne's results are that comical. I believe Luzerne was Trump's best county in the primary, he pulled 77% of the vote there.

Hillary! won the county 52-47 on the D side, with Trump getting 8,000 more votes if you do the math with their election day totals.

With the unification process only beginning on the D side, a hefty Trump lead there (assuming it's on the high end of the MOE) is not an unexpected result. There wasn't much needed to consolidate the Rs in that county.

Will that margin be there on election day? Probably not. But at this point in time, I am not shocked at a double-digit lead.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 07:52:42 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/pennsylvania

1.57M votes for the GOP, 1.65M votes for the Dems in the primaries. Trump 892K Clinton 920K.
Apples and oranges. If Trump didn't sow up the nomination a month ago, GOP > Dems.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies