MO-Missouri Scout/Remington Research: Trump+6
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:52:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MO-Missouri Scout/Remington Research: Trump+6
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: MO-Missouri Scout/Remington Research: Trump+6  (Read 2563 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2016, 04:07:26 AM »

No. Missouri is probably one of the likeliest of "Tossup" states to trend Republican, as it has in past cycles. It's not as much of a battleground state as it was in the early 2000s. Given the state of the polling, this result seems about right.

If Hillary! is making multiple trips to Missouri in October, we know that the map is favoring her. More likely than not, however, this one will fall into the Trump camp. It will probably be lean Republican by October (in the R +5-10 point range).

no missouri is a perfect state for clinton. i was there last month trust me its very pro clinton especially in the SE area.
I live in SE Missouri and I have only met 1 person who genuinely liked Clinton. Everyone else is either muh Benghazi or just meh about her.

You obviously haven't met me. My refrigerator is covered in Hillary magnets, bumper stickers, pictures, etc.

Outside of St. Louis and Kansas City, yes, Southeast Missouri has ancestral Democrats who have slowly been shedding their roots and joining the dark side. Most of the Democrats here are either black or union members (in the Lead Belt).

Notice how the four Bootheel counties (Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, and Pemiscot) were her best counties in 2016, and these four counties swung Republican in 2008. #PUMAPower
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies