MO-Missouri Scout/Remington Research: Trump+6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:50:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MO-Missouri Scout/Remington Research: Trump+6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-Missouri Scout/Remington Research: Trump+6  (Read 2580 times)
Rick Grimes
Rookie

« on: June 09, 2016, 02:28:24 PM »

fake poll clinton is ahead here
Rick Grimes
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 02:32:08 PM »

This is probably going to be Fool's Gold for Hillary. If I was her I wouldn't mess around here much unless it's October and it looks like it's going to be landslide for her.

no missouri is the PERFECT state to flip just send bill there.
Rick Grimes
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 03:08:13 PM »

No. Missouri is probably one of the likeliest of "Tossup" states to trend Republican, as it has in past cycles. It's not as much of a battleground state as it was in the early 2000s. Given the state of the polling, this result seems about right.

If Hillary! is making multiple trips to Missouri in October, we know that the map is favoring her. More likely than not, however, this one will fall into the Trump camp. It will probably be lean Republican by October (in the R +5-10 point range).

no missouri is a perfect state for clinton. i was there last month trust me its very pro clinton especially in the SE area.
Rick Grimes
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 03:26:41 PM »

No. Missouri is probably one of the likeliest of "Tossup" states to trend Republican, as it has in past cycles. It's not as much of a battleground state as it was in the early 2000s. Given the state of the polling, this result seems about right.

If Hillary! is making multiple trips to Missouri in October, we know that the map is favoring her. More likely than not, however, this one will fall into the Trump camp. It will probably be lean Republican by October (in the R +5-10 point range).

no missouri is a perfect state for clinton. i was there last month trust me its very pro clinton especially in the SE area.

Well, that settles it I guess. Missouri has now went from Arkansas 2.0 to Safe Clinton in a single Rick Grimes post. Alert the #analysis maps.

its not SAFE clinton, trump can still win it but it is getting more and more unlikely. right now my map has it as likely D unlike arkansas which is nearing solid D.
Rick Grimes
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 03:33:27 PM »

I live in SE Missouri and I have only met 1 person who genuinely liked Clinton. Everyone else is either muh Benghazi or just meh about her.

what part, because mississippi county MO is ALL CLINTON. bill is a local hero there.
Rick Grimes
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 10:27:28 PM »

I think MO, AZ and GA are ripe for picking for the Dems, but so far neither the Clinton camp or Priorities USA seem to be investing there.

agreed clinton needs to hit those states instead of wasting time in obvious safe D states like north carolina.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies