WI-PPP: Feingold +10
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:42:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  WI-PPP: Feingold +10
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: WI-PPP: Feingold +10  (Read 4302 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 13, 2016, 11:35:34 AM »
« edited: June 13, 2016, 11:37:43 AM by Ebsy »

https://www.scribd.com/doc/315390860/MoveOn-WI-Senate-Survey-Results

Fiengold: 51
Johnson: 41
Attorney General, LGC Speaker & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 11:41:37 AM »

Internal poll ---> Trash
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:44:39 AM »

Wulfic post ---> Trash
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 12:03:23 PM »

At this point, Democrats are basically guaranteed to win FL, WI, IL and NH. Looks like the GOP will have to win every other competitive race (definitely possible) and win NV (possible, but difficult) if they don't want to lose the Senate. But right now, Democrats are favored to retake the Senate.

"If Republicans want to hold the majority, they need to win more seats than the Democrats"
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 12:09:24 PM »

At this point, Democrats are basically guaranteed to win FL, WI, IL and NH. Looks like the GOP will have to win every other competitive race (definitely possible) and win NV (possible, but difficult) if they don't want to lose the Senate. But right now, Democrats are favored to retake the Senate.
I don't think if you agree with me or not on what I will say but I now believe it is definitely possible the dems retake the senate and that trump could pull a narrow win: unlikely but it was unbelievable before.

My prediction, the democrats pick up 7 seats, I believe they are clearly favored to win the 6 seats more favourable to them, for the 7th seat (AZ, MO, IA, NC,...), I believe individually each gop candidate is favored to be reelected (that can change) but that the probably is higher than at least 1 of them is defeated than all of them reelected.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 12:15:09 PM »

Buh-bye, Ron. Won't miss you.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 12:20:14 PM »

Interesting exact same numbers as the Wisconsin Public Radio/St. Norbert poll in April.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 12:52:49 PM »

Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 12:59:40 PM »

It's a fact that internal polls are carefully manipulated to please the cilent.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 02:54:34 PM »

And we all know that's how PPP earned its reputation as one of the best pollsters: by making up numbers to please Democrats.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 02:57:58 PM »

And we all know that's how PPP earned its reputation as one of the best pollsters: by making up numbers to please Democrats.
This set of polls was the result of moveon.org hiring PPP, right? Normally I think PPP is excellent, accurate, and unbiased, but here, a partisan organization hired them to produce biased results.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 03:08:33 PM »

What is the basis for calling this trash? I don't have a position on this either way, but I'd like to know the justification behind it. It can't just be "internal polls like this are biased", because it should go without saying that such an argument is not a logical justification.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 03:25:51 PM »

And it's a fact that Wulfric posts are carefully manipulated to please nobody.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 03:36:41 PM »

"If Republicans want to hold the majority, they need to win more seats than the Democrats"

My point is that there is only one path for them right now. Also, put me on ignore if my posts bother you so much.

You act like I haven't had you on ignore for like a year now.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 07:48:34 PM »

Seems about right. Johnson is pretty much doomed unless Trump wins nationally by like 10.

I don't think if you agree with me or not on what I will say but I now believe it is definitely possible the dems retake the senate and that trump could pull a narrow win: unlikely but it was unbelievable before.

My prediction, the democrats pick up 7 seats, I believe they are clearly favored to win the 6 seats more favourable to them, for the 7th seat (AZ, MO, IA, NC,...), I believe individually each gop candidate is favored to be reelected (that can change) but that the probably is higher than at least 1 of them is defeated than all of them reelected.

Except the Democrats aren't clearly favored to pick up 6 seats, they're clearly favored to pick up 2: WI and IL. The rest are at least somewhat ambiguous (FL, NH) or the Republican is more likely to win (OH, PA).
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 08:05:44 PM »

Seems about right. Johnson is pretty much doomed unless Trump wins nationally by like 10.

Except the Democrats aren't clearly favored to pick up 6 seats, they're clearly favored to pick up 2: WI and IL. The rest are at least somewhat ambiguous (FL, NH) or the Republican is more likely to win (OH, PA).
Portman and Toomey arent going to survive if Clinton carries their state which is likely.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 08:09:48 PM »

Portman and Toomey arent going to survive if Clinton carries their state which is likely.

Every poll out there shows  Toomey running ahead of Trump, and McGinty is a terrible candidate. PA is likely R.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 11:08:30 PM »

Every poll out there shows  Toomey running ahead of Trump, and McGinty is a terrible candidate. PA is likely R.

I hate all your posts.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 11:15:42 PM »
« Edited: June 13, 2016, 11:17:15 PM by Dwarven Dragon »

I hate all your posts.

Ah, it's the old "I actually don't have a counterargument, so I'll just bash the other party to disguise my inability to argue the point.".

Toomey won re-election the moment democrats decided to nominate a political neophyte due to old grudges. She only won the primary because "Obama endorsed me!" gets you lots of "free" votes in a democrats-only contest. It doesn't work that way in the general.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 11:42:46 PM »

Lol, someone needs to look after "AngryGreatness". Looks like he's having a meltdown.

Two snide remarks against this forum's two most annoying posters does not a meltdown make.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2016, 01:01:10 AM »

If this works out, I'm really looking forward to the Udall-Gardner re-match in 2020!
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 01:23:24 AM »

If this works out, I'm really looking forward to the Udall-Gardner re-match in 2020!

If colorado actually votes to have a senator that quite frankly loves abortion despite rejecting him six years earlier, I will lose any and all positive feelings toward the state.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 07:17:24 AM »

The fact that he's only +1-+3 doesnt make that likely rep. I expect Trump to kill them in the end.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 07:29:58 AM »

Every poll out there shows  Toomey running ahead of Trump, and McGinty is a terrible candidate. PA is likely R.

There isn't anything special about Toomey at all..he's just a generic Republican.

If Clinton is winning nationally pretty much all the competitive races will go to the Democrats, and this seat is no different.

McGinty isn't terrible either....she's just another Generic Democrat (who happens to be a woman I guess).    The candidates aren't a major part of this race.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 08:13:02 AM »

Beautiful poll!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies