Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2019, 12:35:56 am
News: 2020 Presidential Predictions (General) are now active.

Atlas Forum
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls (Moderator: Brittain33)
  WI-PPP: Feingold +10 (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WI-PPP: Feingold +10  (Read 1978 times)
Polarized MT Treasurer
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« on: June 13, 2016, 12:01:11 pm »

At this point, Democrats are basically guaranteed to win FL, WI, IL and NH. Looks like the GOP will have to win every other competitive race (definitely possible) and win NV (possible, but difficult) if they don't want to lose the Senate. But right now, Democrats are favored to retake the Senate.
Polarized MT Treasurer
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 12:04:47 pm »

At this point, Democrats are basically guaranteed to win FL, WI, IL and NH. Looks like the GOP will have to win every other competitive race (definitely possible) and win NV (possible, but difficult) if they don't want to lose the Senate. But right now, Democrats are favored to retake the Senate.

"If Republicans want to hold the majority, they need to win more seats than the Democrats"

My point is that there is only one path for them right now. Also, put me on ignore if my posts bother you so much.
Polarized MT Treasurer
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:18:54 pm »

Lol, someone needs to look after "AngryGreatness". Looks like he's having a meltdown.
Polarized MT Treasurer
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 01:30:06 am »

Lol, someone needs to look after "AngryGreatness". Looks like he's having a meltdown.

Two snide remarks against this forum's two most annoying posters does not a meltdown make.

Once again: The fact that you constantly seem to derail threads like this one by picking on other users (who are supposedly on your ignore list, even though you keep replying to them!) tells me that you're either a trash-tier troll or a typical condescending #edgy liberal red avatar. For the moment, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the latter.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies