DBC News. Whether we're right or wrong...IT'S NEWS! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:33:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DBC News. Whether we're right or wrong...IT'S NEWS! (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: DBC News. Whether we're right or wrong...IT'S NEWS!  (Read 12031 times)
Demrepdan

« on: April 22, 2004, 07:25:01 PM »
« edited: April 27, 2004, 01:52:34 AM by Attorney General Demrepdan »

DBC News (Dan Broadcasting Company) has now officially opened as a major News Network at the Atlas Forum. At first, DBC News was a small independent chain of broadcasting networks (back during the first election) but now it has spawned and spread all over the United States, and now has SEVERAL affiliates. DBC News is now the fastest growing news network at the forum. For fair and balanced coverage, come to DBC News. The fastest news network at the Forum. Whether we're right, or wrong.....IT'S NEWS!
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 07:25:56 PM »

DBC News reports that Secretary of Forum Affairs Demrepdan will soon be making a speech about his Senate campaign in the third district. And here he is now....

Ladies and Gentleman. I'm not going to spend too much time making a speech. So let me first say, that I began my bid for the Senate, in hopes of being one of the first Senators who will be able to establish the Senate as it will be for many years to come. I also wanted to help establish the new regions and districts. However, I believe that for the time being, I will best be able to preform my full capabilities in the cabinet. Therefore I effectively drop out of the Senate race. I may at a later time, announce that I will once again run for the Senate, and when that day comes I hope to have much of your support.

I also thank those of you who endorsed me and supported me in this campaign. A campaign in which I spent $0 on, and no campaign effort. It now seems apparent that Beef (who has not posted at the Fantasy Elections threads for quite some time) will win the Senate race, unless some a write-in candidate wins. When Beef wins, I wish him all the best and hope he will serve the third district well. God bless you all, God bless America, and God bless the Atlas Forum. Goodnight.
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 07:36:11 PM »

Dan, Sad Your moderate and dedicated presence will be sorely missed in the Senate chamber. I am sure that you will continue to be a great secretary of forum affairs, however. If you ever decide to seek a Senate seat, you will have my 100% support.

Thank you.
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 10:02:52 PM »

I'm guessing you will still win this race Dan; with Beef having disappeared, I don't see him getting many votes and you have strong bipartisan support.

I suppose you could resign your seat...since it is a district seat, we would have a by-election, right?  That might be a close race.   But of course, it is up again in June, so maybe it would just stay vacant.

If I DID win.....I could just....refuse to serve....which can be done. I don't have to be sworn in and then resign. The seat would just stay vacant. But I'm supporting Texasgurl....so I hope she will win...over Beef or me.  Especially Beef. Wink

By the way....if for ANY reason this (or any other district seat) becomes vacant....we must have a special election (or by-election).....because all districts seats are NOT up again in June.....Regional seats are.....
Demrepdan

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 01:50:23 AM »
« Edited: April 24, 2004, 02:07:59 AM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

After the FIRST day of voting has completed......DBC News now has the election returns for Senate seats.

For Districts...

District 1: Emsworth (P-MA) 100%
District 2: Michael Z (D-DC) 75%; Reaganfan (R-OH) 25%
District 3: Texasgurl24 (P-WI) 100%
District 4: M (R-TX) 100%
District 5: StevenNick99 (R-WA) 50%; Lewis Trondheim (P-OR) 25%; Apostle (JC-WA) 25%

For Regions...

Western: John F. Kennedy (D-CA) 75%; "Jesus" (JC-WA) 25%
Southeast: StatesRights (R-FL) 100%
Midwest: Hughento (D-IA) 60%; WMS (I-NM) 20% jravnsbo (R-MN) 20%
Mideast: Beet (D-MD) 87.5%; Reaganfan (R-OH) 12.5%
Northeast: Shapeshifter (P-NY) 82%; Justin (R-NH) 18%
Demrepdan

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 03:16:56 AM »

After the FIRST day of voting has completed......DBC News now has the election returns for Senate seats.

For Districts...

District 1: Emsworth (P-MA) 100%
District 2: Michael Z (D-DC) 75%; Reaganfan (R-OH) 25%
District 3: Texasgurl24 (P-WI) 100%
District 4: M (R-TX) 100%
District 5: StevenNick99 (R-WA) 50%; Lewis Trondheim (P-OR) 25%; Apostle (JC-WA) 25%

For Regions...

Western: John F. Kennedy (D-CA) 75%; "Jesus" (JC-WA) 25%
Southeast: StatesRights (R-FL) 100%
Midwest: Hughento (D-IA) 60%; WMS (I-NM) 20% jravnsbo (R-MN) 20%
Mideast: Beet (D-MD) 87.5%; Reaganfan (R-OH) 12.5%
Northeast: Shapeshifter (P-NY) 82%; Justin (R-NH) 18%
DAN
Apostle CAN NOT even vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's nothing in the Constitution saying you must be a registered voter in order to be eligble to a postion. Apostle has met all requirements to be a Senator....and even though he can't vote (which is still under debate)....there is nothing stoping bgwah's vote for Apostle....to be counted as valid. That's the only vote he'll be getting though...so you don't have to worry about him...I'm more worried about that people are forgeting to vote for Lewis...
Demrepdan

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 03:44:05 AM »
« Edited: April 24, 2004, 03:46:49 AM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

Dan
The constitution does not talk about write-in either...but if we requierd 18 posts and registering for a voter and 30 for a senator it's goes without saying he must be registered, we might want to specify that.

True, he SHOULD be registered. But just as it is in real life.....the age you can vote is 18...the age you can run for Senate is 30. You can be an unregistered 30 year old...and STILL run for Senate....and there's nothing stopping you. However, you're right....the idea that you should be a registered voter is "implied"...so I won't argue with you too much there.

HOWEVER, I will argue with you about the "write-ins". I know it doesn't say anything about "write-ins" in the Constitution. Just because it isn't IN the Constitution....doesn't mean it's illegal. I made a slight "loophole"...partly by mistake...and then once I caught it...I let it go. Loopholes are fun Wink. But anyway......it says...in the case of Senators:

Article I, Section 6.

Clause 1. Senate Elections shall occur every two months, at which time half of the Senate members will have their seats up for election. Regional Senatorial elections shall occur during the same time as the Presidential Election and a midterm election shall be held to elect the other half of the Senate body which represents the districts. All candidates who wish to have their name placed on the ballot must register as a candidate at least twenty days before the general election and state their political party affiliation.

In the case of President:

Article II, Section 2.

Clause 2. All candidates who wish to have their name placed on the ballot must register as a candidate at least twenty days before the general election and state who their Vice Presidential running mate will be as well as their political party affiliation. Elections shall be held in the months of February, June, and October.

And in the case for EVERY election:

Article V

Clause 5. All candidates must register their name to be placed on the ballot twenty days before the general election, and they must also inform the public of which political party they are affiliated with.

Those are all clauses dealing with elections (concerning name's on the ballot...and registering 20 days before the election). And all it says is that you must declare your candidacy 20 days before the election in order for your name to be placed on the BALLOT. It doesn't say that "if you're name is not on the ballot...then you can not be voted for."

It's a SLIGHT loophole...(if you even want to call it that). But.....ultimately it DOES make "write-ins" totally constitutional.
Demrepdan

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 03:49:57 AM »

I am for the write-in, just said that it wasn't there

Oh ok.....but again...just because things aren't in the constitution...doesn't make them illegal.
Demrepdan

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2004, 06:37:31 PM »

I am for the write-in, just said that it wasn't there

Oh ok.....but again...just because things aren't in the constitution...doesn't make them illegal.
true, but we need to play by our rules - constitutional ones and common fair play ones

lol. Spoken like a true bureaucrat ... Wink
Demrepdan

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2004, 08:46:16 PM »

DBC Breaking News...we now go LIVE to Secretary of Forum Affairs Demrepdan........

My fellow forum members. We now face a new era at the forum. An era in which a Senate is in place. An era in which we have a ratified Constitution. With this new changing era, several other things change as well. Therefor, I shall resign the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs, effective immediately. It has been MY honor...and MY privilege....to serve you in this position. And I hope that I have done my very best to better the forum, as I have so desperately attempted to do. Goodnight...and God bless our Forum.
Demrepdan

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2004, 06:42:20 PM »

DBC Breaking News:

Racker: Hello folks! This is John Racker! *Machine gun fire in the background*....I'm here where the rebels are fighting against the forum! *More machine gun fire*....it's....it's just..havoc....and confusion down here, Bob.

Newton: I can see that, John. Folks, welcome back, this is Bob Newton of DBC News, it appears as if FIRE has broken out at the forum. People are rebelling against the newly placed government...it's just...*John Screams*....just........oh God....John! Are you still there?

Racker: AGGGH!!! MY LEG!! THEY SHOT MY *bleep* LEG!!! YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!

Newton: Oh my God, John! What's going on?!

Racker: They're attacking not only ARMED personnel...but CIVILIANS! These rebels care NOTHING of human life! They don't want to JUST bring down the forum! THEY WANT TO DESTROY EVERYTHING IN SITE!!!

Newton: Oh my God......ladies and gentleman....I must say...in all my years of public broadcasting....I have never...never.....*starts crying*....Oh God....Oh God please don't make this so!!!

Racker: *fires gun into a rebel crowd* TAKE THAT YOU LOUSY BASTARDS!! NOBODY DOES THIS TO THE FORUM! EEEEEEYAAAAH!!!!!

Newton: *sniff* John? Are you still there? What's going on?

Racker: They might be able to destroy the forum! BUT THEY WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE! *pulls pin on grenade*......AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Newton: John? Can you tell me what's going on....can you....*grenade explodes*....oh......uuhhh.....do we still have contact with John?.....No?......*sigh*......folks....this is a sad day for the forum. I don't know how much longer I have before the rebels invade the DBC network tower.....all I know is that.......*rumbling outside*.......that.......uh oh....that.......*screams are heard outside the room*....I uhh......ohhhh...here they are!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! *camera shakes and falls over* *live feed cut*................
Demrepdan

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2004, 06:26:34 PM »

DBC News Alert......Demrepdan joins the Centrist Part of the Atlas Forum!!!

In other news......this thread had to be dug up and put on top again.....before it was lost....
Demrepdan

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2004, 07:43:24 PM »

DBC News Report:

This just in......some predict that the Y chromosome, which is the chromosome found only in men and is responsible for the male gene, will not exist in the future. Which would result in the X chromosome, the chromosome that is found in all humans and is also responsible for the female gene, to have a majority. Thus resulting in every human on Earth to be female.

Many experiments have been done on mice in which an egg from one mouse is interfused with an egg from another mouse, resulting in a healthy female baby. Therefore, in the future, women could conceivably continue to have children without men, due to medical science. Accordingly, the world would be a planet of women.

In other news......I cut off my penis today...
Demrepdan

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2004, 09:42:29 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2004, 09:45:45 PM by Attorney General Demrepdan »

This just in: DBC News is now the NUMBER ONE News station at the forum! It's only hard competitor is GusNews.....and......some others. But who cares about them.

DunNews as dropped in sale stock....all of their commentators and new broadcasters have been fired......all the way down to every last cameraman right down to the janitor of the DunNews Network Building complex.....tower. So DBC News is CLIMBING TO THE TOP!

For FUN and EXCITING news! Come to DBC NEWS! The fastest news station at the forum. Whether we're right or wrong........IT'S NEWS!
Demrepdan

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2004, 06:05:30 PM »

This just in: Demrepdan returns from his short hiatus to his office at the Department of Justice....and continues work at his dusty desk.....no parties were thrown....no one has noticed his departure or return....no one cares....and DBC is the first to report this story.

More to come....after this break...
Demrepdan

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2004, 01:19:40 AM »

Hello, this is John Racker with DBC News. I am outside the studio where they film Issues and Answers in an attempt to discover the TRUE indentity...of this..."newsman." We are waiting for him to come out and.......ok...I think here he comes now.....NEWSMAN!.....EXCUSE ME!! NEWSMANS MAN! WE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS! *starts chasing newsman* NEWSMAN!!! COME BACK!! damn....we lost him.....did you see his face, Charlie?.....well...next time..we'll get him.... *sigh.....for DBC News....I'm John Racker.
Demrepdan

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2004, 05:55:19 PM »

This just in from DBC News......Attorney General Demrepdan is leaving on a trip to Alaska to make speeches about the UAC, the party of which he is a member of. Although the Attorney General has not endorsed a candidate, his speaking tour of Alaska does not necessarily mean he is endorsing Gustaf, so we await the day, if it comes, that he officially endorses a candidate.

When the Attorney General was questioned as to whether or not he will return in time to cast his ballot in the Presidential election....he responded *video footage of Demrepan plays* "Well, the election should occur on the dates of June 18th to the 20th. That is the second to last weekend of the month. And of course, that is what the constitution says. However, I don't know how many people follow it anymore, so it might have been moved for SOME reason, just because someone took it upon themselves to move the date of the election. So to answer your question, yes, I will return in time to cast my vote from my home state in Illinois, assuming all constitutional guidelines are followed. But if the bastards changed the date of the election to suit themselves, then *bleep* them."

As always, the Attorney General gave a very straight forward answer. He then went on to say...

*video footage of Demrepdan plays* "But uhh....yeah....I'll be back in time. However, I'll be back JUST in time. So I hope nothing delays my return home. This makes me think that perhaps the forum should have a Constitutional Amendment allowing for absentee ballots. As it is now, the Constitution states that in all federal elections, the voter must cast their public vote during that time span. So, we'll have to see if absentee ballots can be worked in, because as it is NOW, there really are no loopholes allowing for absentee ballots. So, I look forward to working with the Senate and other leaders in order to get this done."

After his speaking tour, Demrepdan will then have some leisure time in order to enjoy the beauty of Alaska. We'll keep you updated on his trip. Next on DBC News.....Can beans think?.....a new scientific study shows that....no they can not.....

(P.S..I actually AM going to Alaska....this news story is not ENTIRELY false. However, I regret to inform my fellow UAC members that I will NOT be on a speaking tour. Sad )

Demrepdan

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2004, 01:34:25 PM »

Attorney General Demrepdan expected shortly to make a public announcement.....and we go now LIVE to the steps of the Midwestern Capitol building.

Demrepdan: Hello. As many of you are already aware, I have returned from my trip from Alaska nearly a week ago. I did vote in the Presidential and Senatorial elections. I voted for Gustaf of the UAC and throw my full support to him, and I'm sure he will make a fine President. However, during my trip, I first went to Seattle in order to OFFICIALLY bring an end to the long forgotten Jesus Christ Party. Bgwah is now a thing of the past, as is the JCP. I also made a speech about the UAC in Alaska, which no doubt is the reason Alaska voted UAC this election.

However, although I am a member of the UAC, recent events, due to some authoritarian party members, have lead me to believe that this is NOT the party for me. Centrist as it may be, it is still fairly conservative. I will not reveal any UAC members NAMES, who made me feel "unwanted" at the party, but, they know who they are and they can all kiss my ass in front of the post office.

Therefore, for the FOURTH time in our Forum's history, I shall change parties. And this time I shall change to the Atlas Forum Independence Party. I trust that I shall be quite happy here, and feel more at home. Perhaps, this is the last time I will change parties.  And for those of you who complain about me changing parties, you can all just go to hell. This is still a free forum, this is still a democracy. If I wanted to I could change parties every hour if I so choose. I leave the party, when the party's politics become difficult for me to withstand. I am, and always will be, a Democrat in real life. But on the forum, if I would have stayed a Democrat, I would have stayed in a party run by the authoritarian BOSS TWEED. If I would have stayed with the Republicans, I would have stayed with a party, that without Supersoulty, was more interested in bringing themselves to power in order to push their own conservative views and not do what is best for ALL forum members. And if I CONTINUE to stay in the UAC, I will stay in a party that is advantageous, and run by many people who once wanted to BRING down the fantasy elections, or not participate in them at ALL until they saw opportunity to cease power. I also leave a party who's basic CONCEPT of centrists thought I adored, but turned out to be more conservative than centrist.

So I leave the UAC, and wish MOST of their members good luck. Especially to President-Elect Gustaf. I look for nothing more in ANY party, than to strengthen and better the forum, and regardless of whether or not a particular party wants to do that, I know that GUSTAF does. And I wish him well. God bless you all, and God bless the Atlas Forum.  
Demrepdan

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2004, 05:40:28 PM »
« Edited: June 26, 2004, 05:41:11 PM by Attorney General Demrepdan »

A week after the election......we look back on the Electoral College Map.

Electoral Vote       Popular Vote
Gustaf:              277                      44%  

Nym90:              134                     43%

StevenNick:       127                     13%

Demrepdan

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2004, 03:59:23 PM »

Former Attorney General Demrepdan is soon to make a speech, and we go there live to his home in Illinois.

Demrepdan: Good afternoon. I know I have not been active at the forum recently. I know I have been off and on. However, that is all about to change. I am now going to become more active around the forum, more politically active around the Fantasy Elections.

I have had a long relationship with many of you here at the forum. And as you are all aware, I have contributed GREATLY to the causes of the Fantasy Elections. I ran for Vice President along with Supersoulty in the FIRST eleciton we held at the forum. I also wrote the Forum Constitution. I also attempted to maintain order as Secretary of Forum Affairs, during a time in which there was not yet a TRUE constitution and there was mass confusion. And after the Constitution was officially ratified, and after we had a new elected government, I then became Attorney General of the Atlas Forum and upheld the laws of the Constitution. Recently, I have become pre-occupied with other things, keeping the forum in mind but not in priority.

But now I return to you. I come back to you. And this time I come before you as a private citizen of the forum. And this time, I come before you, announcing that I wish to remain in Forum politics, and serve the people of the forum to the best of my ability, as I have tried so desperately to do these last six months. Therefore, I wish to announce my candidacy for Senator from my district. I know I will be running against to worthy opponents, Fritz and PBrunsel. However, I wish for you to all lend your support to me, in my battle to serve you. We will have a long journey ahead. Win or lose, I know that I will continue to fight for what is right, and I will never back down. If I am fortunate enough to win, however, I will have a steady platform that you have given me, by which I can strongly fight for you the average citizen at the forum. I thank all of you who supported me over these many months, and I give even greater thanks for all of you who continue to support me. God bless you all, and God bless the Forum.
Demrepdan

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2004, 11:28:53 AM »

Next on DBC News, we have a Campaign Speech by Senatorial candidate Demrepdan, made Tuesday afternoon in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

*Demrepdan comes out on the stage waving to
the crowd while the crowd cheers*

Demrepdan: Thank you! Thank you! Wow...what a
crowd.

*crowd cheers*

Six months ago, I started a journey. Six
months ago, I started a quest to bring unity
between Democrats and Republicans. This quest
was to, in turn, bring what was BEST for the
Forum, and not what was best for one political
party. Not what was best suited one political
party's interest, but what suited ALL
interests.

*applause*

I wanted the fantasy elections to be FORGED
with this idealism. I wanted all sides to be
heard. When I wrote the Atlas Forum
Constitution, I made sure to hear ALL requests
of change, I made sure to hear EVERYONE's
voice, and made sure that what they wanted, or
didn't want in the Constitution was added or
taken out. This was an EXTREMELY difficult
process to have to listen to SO many voices,
and oblige every voice as best as I could in
order to insure a government of the people, by
the people, and FOR the people of the Atlas
Forum. I balanced out the difference of
people's opinions and made it so EVERYONE was
happy with the document, and making people
with differing opinions FINALLY come together
for the good of the forum, is something I have
a little practice at, and will CONTINUE to do
in the Senate!

*wild cheers*

I won't bend to partisan politics!

*cheers*

My frequent change of parties should be enough
of a sign of that.

*laughter*

I don't bend and conform to any political
party that tries to do nothing more than cease
power. I don't feel comfortable with party
leadership, from people who want nothing more
for their party but to win, and people who are
so advantageous that they do not become
involved in the fantasy election process until
they see an opportune moment to be in a
position of power and leadership. I have NEVER
thought this way, I have NEVER wanted what is
only best for my party! I have never wanted that so bad, that I will step over the people to do it just so I can get into a position of power. I have NEVER done that and I promise you today that I never will! And if I ever do, I should be voted out of office and RIGHTLY SO!

*cheers*

This government is supposed to be FOR you, the
people of the Atlas Forum. I made sure to
include EVERY member. That's why I made sure
to include the Fifth Amendment in the Forum
Constitution, which insures that NO cooperative member of the forum shall be felt
left out of the Fantasy Election process. I
wanted to be make sure that EVERYONE has a
voice at this forum and it is heard. And since
I wrote this myself, that is sheer evidence
that I will do NOTHING but insure that
sometimes forgotten constitutional right to
EVERYONE!

*cheers start to break out,
Demrepdan screams over the cheers*

AND AS SENATOR I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO ANYONE BUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE I SHOULD BOW DOWN BEFORE! NOT THE INTERESTS OF ANY POLITICAL GROUP!!!!  

*wild cheers*

The only people I will serve, is you. The same
people I have served these many months. I
tried my best to serve you. I was the ONLY
person to stand against PD. I was also the
ONLY person who stood against the trolls at
the forum. I saw them as a threat, I knew that
with enough of them, they could disturb the
democratic process at the forum. Many ignored
them all, allowing them to sign up as
registered voters. I FOUGHT against them, to
preserve our forum's liberties.

*applause*

I worked for you as Secretary of Forum
Affairs, and more recently Attorney General. I
know how to get things done, and my job as
Attorney General should prove that to you. I
have the experience and know-how in order to
fight in the Senate for you. With your help,
the fight will go on. You will have experience
on YOUR side, fighting for you!

Thank you! Thank you!

*Demrepdan waves to the crowd*

*crowd cheers*

Demrepdan

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2004, 04:25:43 PM »

The Special Election for the district B Senate seat takes place today. So far, 75% of people leaving the voting booths who were polled, stated they voted PBrunsel as their first choice. Their second choice was closer, with former Attorney General Demrepdan, PBrunsel, and Fritz in a statistical dead heat. Their third choice was overwhelmingly for Fritz, who is now Forum Affairs Secretary of the Atlas Forum under the Gustaf Administration. We will keep you updated as more polling of voters takes place.

When we return we have a story on icecubes, are they dangerous to you and your loved ones? You'll find out after these words from our sponsers.

Demrepdan

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2004, 08:56:10 PM »

Our latest exit polls from the Special Senatorial election for Distrct 3 B, shows former Attorney General Demrepdan in a lead for first preference with 55% of the vote, followed by PBrunsel with 45%. The Second Preference has Fritz winning with 42% and PBrunsel and Demrepdan with 29%. We will keep you updated on the exit polls, and will also inform you of the final results as they come.
Demrepdan

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2004, 07:47:48 PM »

Final results from the Special Senatorial election for District 3-B, shows Demrepdan the winner. This was an incredibly close race, with Demrepdan only winning by one vote. The final results are 55% for Demrepdan, and 45% for PBrunsel.

Demrepdan

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »

This just in....Senator Demrepdan will run for re-election, or RETENTION rather, of his District 3 Senatorial Seat. This is a slow news day....it's all we got, folks.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies