ARG National: Clinton +9
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:36:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  ARG National: Clinton +9
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ARG National: Clinton +9  (Read 1861 times)
psychprofessor

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 21, 2016, 01:19:14 PM »

ARG, June 17-20

Clinton 50
Trump 41

Men: Trump 53, Clinton 39
Women: Clinton 60, Trump 30

Whites: Trump 49, Clinton 40
AA's: Clinton 95, Trump 5

http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres2016/na16-2.html
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 01:20:36 PM »

Not to worry, the Blacks love Trump!  They will get in line.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 01:26:09 PM »

Looks like Big Don may need a female VP to boost the women numbers. Too bad that Haley declined.

Remember when a GOP nominee picked a female running mate, because his Democratic opponent had just defeated a woman in a contentious primary and he figured it might swing her voters towards himself?  I forget how that played out in the end...
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:32:15 PM »

Looks like Big Don may need a female VP to boost the women numbers. Too bad that Haley declined.

Remember when a GOP nominee picked a female running mate, because his Democratic opponent had just defeated a woman in a contentious primary and he figured it might swing her voters towards himself?  I forget how that played out in the end...

I guess Trump should pick Norm Coleman to lock up that disgruntled Jewish vote.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 02:23:28 PM »

Uh, Palin was an epic failure. No doubt. You can't compare someone like Haley to her.
psychprofessor

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 03:02:41 PM »

I hope Trump doubles down on a white, bombastic, middle aged man like Gingrich or Christie - let's see those numbers with women tank even further.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 03:15:53 PM »

Donald has plenty of women!

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 04:35:20 PM »

This may be Trump's best national poll in weeks.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 05:19:23 PM »

That gender gap... come on, my male compatriots, we're better than this.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 05:22:38 PM »

I guess Trump should pick Norm Coleman to lock up that disgruntled Jewish vote.

Would Coleman agree to get the sex change?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 05:44:14 PM »

Clinton should be doing better than this. Sad Trump can't have the White House.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 01:09:20 AM »

Uh, Palin was an epic failure. No doubt. You can't compare someone like Haley to her.

Yes. Sarah Palin was/is an idiot, we can all agree on that.

But do you really think that an Indian American former Sikh-turned-Methodist female Governor of South Carolina who endorsed Little Marco, took down the Confederate flag, and took a jab at Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric in the SOTU response would be a good pick to bring more women into the Trump party that's full of angry old white men who want to build the wall, ban Muslim, and likes Trump's inflammatory rhetoric? By all means, go right ahead...

Donald Thinskin can put any woman he wants on the ticket with him and it's not going to help boost his numbers with female voters. McCain lost women by 11 points with the northern nincompoop on the ticket. Women vote against the Republican Party because of its anti-female policies, not because of identity politics. Doesn't matter if he picks Nikki Haley, Susana Martinez, Mary Fallin, Joni Ernst, or any other token female politician, Hillary is going to run up the score on him with women.

I have a feeling this alleged "Silent Majority" that "stands with Trump" is going to be silenced even more by the even larger "Silent Majority" of women, including moderate Republican women, who are going to turn out and vote for Hillary.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 02:03:24 AM »

I have a feeling this alleged "Silent Majority" that "stands with Trump" is going to be silenced even more by the even larger "Silent Majority" of women, including moderate Republican women, who are going to turn out and vote for Hillary.
No, we can not all agree that Sarah Palin is an idiot. We can all agree that the Democrat narrative of Sarah Palin was sexist and misogynistic. But I'd expect nothing less from do as I say, not as I do liberals.

As far as "moderate Republican women" turning out to vote for Hillary!, you are living in a fantasy world. "Moderate Republican women" hate Hillary! as much as any other self-respecting Republican. My mother is one of those so-called "Moderate Republican women;" she'd never pull the lever for lying crooked Hillary!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 02:08:48 AM »

No, we can not all agree that Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Seriously?
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 02:25:14 AM »
« Edited: June 22, 2016, 02:27:28 AM by Bitch is the New Birkenstock »

No, we can not all agree that Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Seriously?

Sarah Palin only appeals to idiots. Case and point.

My grandmother is a "moderate Republican" (and a true Christian) who will be voting for Hillary because "Trump is exploiting Christianity." See, my anecdotal evidence TRUMPS your anecdotal evidence.

Also, Susan Collins, Meg Whitman, and Christine Todd Whitman would like to have a word with you, "Seriously?"
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2016, 02:44:54 AM »

No, we can not all agree that Sarah Palin is an idiot. We can all agree that the Democrat narrative of Sarah Palin was sexist and misogynistic. But I'd expect nothing less from do as I say, not as I do liberals.

I guess it was liberals doing their mind games who made her fumble her responses to such gotcha questions like "what do you read?".
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 02:51:13 AM »

I guess it was liberals doing their mind games who made her fumble her responses to such gotcha questions like "what do you read?".

Katie Couric should have asked her questions that our dear Sarah knew, like, "How evil is Barack Obama?" and "Do you think Barack Obama is a terrorist?"
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 05:46:21 AM »

That gender gap... come on, my male compatriots, we're better than this.
Yeah. One of the worst things about this election for me personally, is realizing that I'm part of a demographic (white men) who would actually elect a seriously dangerous bafoon like Trump over an eminently qualified woman and it isn't even close. Thank god for women and minorities!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 05:51:37 AM »

Before anybody gets too excited, remember that you can't spell "garbage" without the letters A,R & G.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 01:24:17 PM »

Katie Couric should have asked her questions that our dear Sarah knew, like, "How evil is Barack Obama?" and "Do you think Barack Obama is a terrorist?"
Oh the sexist, misogynist ridicule that comes from the left when it was a female candidate on the other side of the aisle is just ripe. At least when we attack Hillary! it's not based on her alleged intellect. It's based on the crooked things she's done.

You red avatars just love engaging in misogyny instead when it comes to Republicans on the other side of the aisle. Michele Bachmann also comes to mind. If you don't agree with their politics, they are automatically "idiots."
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2016, 03:14:15 PM »

Oh the sexist, misogynist ridicule that comes from the left when it was a female candidate on the other side of the aisle is just ripe. At least when we attack Hillary! it's not based on her alleged intellect. It's based on the crooked things she's done.

You red avatars just love engaging in misogyny instead when it comes to Republicans on the other side of the aisle. Michele Bachmann also comes to mind. If you don't agree with their politics, they are automatically "idiots."

In fact, Palin was actually an idiot almost on Quayle level. Bachmann was insane politically and a joke of a candidate.

And if we're so misogynistic, why don't we spit fire at Susan Collins, Susana Martinez, Joni Ernst and Kelly Ayotte, as an example?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 11:42:52 PM »

In fact, Palin was actually an idiot almost on Quayle level. Bachmann was insane politically and a joke of a candidate.

And if we're so misogynistic, why don't we spit fire at Susan Collins, Susana Martinez, Joni Ernst and Kelly Ayotte, as an example?
I've seen spit fire thrown at Ayotte, Martinez and Ernst on here. Collins is about as much of a "blue avatar" as some of the "blue avatars" on here.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2016, 12:55:07 AM »

So you're arguing that we cannot criticize female Republicans because they're women but you can call Hillary all the names in the book? Your hypocrisy is astounding. Not once did anyone say "Sarah Palin is an idiot because she's a woman." Even if she were a man, she would still be an idiot. There are way too many idiots on your side of the aisle to list, but I lump Palin in the same group as I do do with other asshats like Steve King, Louie Gohmert, Paul Broun, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and I could go on and on and on..

I don't think you have much credibility to cry sexism when your party can't win the female vote. Your party is the one that is anti-choice, anti-equal pay, and anti pretty much everything that is important to women.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2016, 08:57:20 AM »

So you're arguing that we cannot criticize female Republicans because they're women but you can call Hillary all the names in the book? Your hypocrisy is astounding. Not once did anyone say "Sarah Palin is an idiot because she's a woman." Even if she were a man, she would still be an idiot. There are way too many idiots on your side of the aisle to list, but I lump Palin in the same group as I do do with other asshats like Steve King, Louie Gohmert, Paul Broun, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and I could go on and on and on..

I don't think you have much credibility to cry sexism when your party can't win the female vote. Your party is the one that is anti-choice, anti-equal pay, and anti pretty much everything that is important to women.
No. My argument is that you can attack on policy or ethics, etc. But when you get into the "Palin is an idiot" routine, you are reinforcing the same stereotypes that you claim to be against as Democrats and being a misogynist.

Sarah Palin is wrong on choice... Fine... Sarah Palin has cooties and is an idiot. Not fine.

All of my attacks against Crooked Hillary! are based on either policy or her lack of ethics. And trust me, there are plenty of ethical lapses with the Crooked Clintons.

The only time I've likely called crooked Hillary an idiot is for the stupid and really defenseless choice to host the Secretary of State's official e-mail account on a homebrew server, which is idiotic for so many different reasons. But I've NEVER gone down the Democrat route to call her dumb like you guys do with most R candidates you don't like.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2016, 10:36:05 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Uh, McCain was ahead going into September until McCain decided on the brilliant tactic of suspending his campaign.

McCain's numbers also improved dramatically after he chose Palin.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies