ARG National: Clinton +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:08:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  ARG National: Clinton +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ARG National: Clinton +9  (Read 1918 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: June 22, 2016, 02:03:24 AM »

Yes. Sarah Palin was/is an idiot, we can all agree on that.

I have a feeling this alleged "Silent Majority" that "stands with Trump" is going to be silenced even more by the even larger "Silent Majority" of women, including moderate Republican women, who are going to turn out and vote for Hillary.
No, we can not all agree that Sarah Palin is an idiot. We can all agree that the Democrat narrative of Sarah Palin was sexist and misogynistic. But I'd expect nothing less from do as I say, not as I do liberals.

As far as "moderate Republican women" turning out to vote for Hillary!, you are living in a fantasy world. "Moderate Republican women" hate Hillary! as much as any other self-respecting Republican. My mother is one of those so-called "Moderate Republican women;" she'd never pull the lever for lying crooked Hillary!
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:24:17 PM »

I have a feeling this alleged "Silent Majority" that "stands with Trump" is going to be silenced even more by the even larger "Silent Majority" of women, including moderate Republican women, who are going to turn out and vote for Hillary.
No, we can not all agree that Sarah Palin is an idiot. We can all agree that the Democrat narrative of Sarah Palin was sexist and misogynistic. But I'd expect nothing less from do as I say, not as I do liberals.

I guess it was liberals doing their mind games who made her fumble her responses to such gotcha questions like "what do you read?".

Katie Couric should have asked her questions that our dear Sarah knew, like, "How evil is Barack Obama?" and "Do you think Barack Obama is a terrorist?"
Oh the sexist, misogynist ridicule that comes from the left when it was a female candidate on the other side of the aisle is just ripe. At least when we attack Hillary! it's not based on her alleged intellect. It's based on the crooked things she's done.

You red avatars just love engaging in misogyny instead when it comes to Republicans on the other side of the aisle. Michele Bachmann also comes to mind. If you don't agree with their politics, they are automatically "idiots."
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 11:42:52 PM »

I guess it was liberals doing their mind games who made her fumble her responses to such gotcha questions like "what do you read?".

Katie Couric should have asked her questions that our dear Sarah knew, like, "How evil is Barack Obama?" and "Do you think Barack Obama is a terrorist?"
Oh the sexist, misogynist ridicule that comes from the left when it was a female candidate on the other side of the aisle is just ripe. At least when we attack Hillary! it's not based on her alleged intellect. It's based on the crooked things she's done.

You red avatars just love engaging in misogyny instead when it comes to Republicans on the other side of the aisle. Michele Bachmann also comes to mind. If you don't agree with their politics, they are automatically "idiots."

In fact, Palin was actually an idiot almost on Quayle level. Bachmann was insane politically and a joke of a candidate.

And if we're so misogynistic, why don't we spit fire at Susan Collins, Susana Martinez, Joni Ernst and Kelly Ayotte, as an example?
I've seen spit fire thrown at Ayotte, Martinez and Ernst on here. Collins is about as much of a "blue avatar" as some of the "blue avatars" on here.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 08:57:20 AM »

So you're arguing that we cannot criticize female Republicans because they're women but you can call Hillary all the names in the book? Your hypocrisy is astounding. Not once did anyone say "Sarah Palin is an idiot because she's a woman." Even if she were a man, she would still be an idiot. There are way too many idiots on your side of the aisle to list, but I lump Palin in the same group as I do do with other asshats like Steve King, Louie Gohmert, Paul Broun, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and I could go on and on and on..

I don't think you have much credibility to cry sexism when your party can't win the female vote. Your party is the one that is anti-choice, anti-equal pay, and anti pretty much everything that is important to women.
No. My argument is that you can attack on policy or ethics, etc. But when you get into the "Palin is an idiot" routine, you are reinforcing the same stereotypes that you claim to be against as Democrats and being a misogynist.

Sarah Palin is wrong on choice... Fine... Sarah Palin has cooties and is an idiot. Not fine.

All of my attacks against Crooked Hillary! are based on either policy or her lack of ethics. And trust me, there are plenty of ethical lapses with the Crooked Clintons.

The only time I've likely called crooked Hillary an idiot is for the stupid and really defenseless choice to host the Secretary of State's official e-mail account on a homebrew server, which is idiotic for so many different reasons. But I've NEVER gone down the Democrat route to call her dumb like you guys do with most R candidates you don't like.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies