Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2017, 05:32:59 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: AndrewTX, Likely Voter, TJ in Wisco)
| | |-+  Who is more likely to be reelected in 2020?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Well?
Donald Trump   -12 (63.2%)
Hillary Clinton   -7 (36.8%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Who is more likely to be reelected in 2020?  (Read 362 times)
President Johnson
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2016, 04:42:06 am »
Ignore

I know, it's early, but if elected in 2016, who is more likely to be reelected in 2020?

I say Big Don, because after twelve years of Democrats, the people may want to return the White House to the other party. I think that Hilldog would be very unpopular. If elected, I predict that her approval ratings will be at 40% at best by the fall of 2017 and never recover. The GOP would sweep the 2018 midterms and, with the right candidate (Rubio, Haley, Sandoval, Baker, Hogan or Kasich) unseat the Hill easily. However, she could win reelection against someone like Cruz.

TRUMP, if (or when) elected, will govern as a pragmatic (though as a narcissist) and then win a comfortable reelection. His popularity may be in decline between late 2017 and mid-2019, but then recover with the economy growing, the wall completed and trade deals renegotiated.

Pragmatic Democrat. Socially liberal, economically/fiscally moderate. Member of Germany's SPD.

Favorite president: Lyndon B. Johnson
Best president we never had: Nelson Rockefeller

Read my TL: The liberal Republic

Steve Bullock/Kamala Harris 2020
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout