April 23-25: Official Voting Booth for Regional Senatorial Seats (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:13:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  April 23-25: Official Voting Booth for Regional Senatorial Seats (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: April 23-25: Official Voting Booth for Regional Senatorial Seats  (Read 14283 times)
Demrepdan

« on: April 23, 2004, 03:29:01 AM »
« edited: April 23, 2004, 02:29:59 PM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

Welcome to the voting booth. This is where you cast your vote for Regional Senate seats.
Write-in candidates, as with all federal forum elections, are permited.  Voting will open at NOON Eastern Time on Friday, and close at NOON Eastern Time on Sunday. To get the official time, click the following link. Official Time.

Western Region[/u]
Consisting of: Alasaka, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.

If you reside in any of the above states and registered to vote from that state, you may cast you ballot for the following candidates.

Democratic Party:
John F. Kennedy (California) for Senate

Southeastern Region[/u]
Consisting of: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

If you reside in any of the above states and registered to vote from that state, you may cast you ballot for the following candidates.

Republican Party:
StatesRights (Florida) for Senator.

Midwestern Region[/u]
Consisting of: Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming.

Democratic Party:
Hughento (Iowa) for Senator.

Mideastern Region[/u]
Consisting of: Delaware, D.C., Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Democratic Party:
Beet (Maryland) for Senator.

Northeastern Region[/u]
Consisting of: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Progressive Party:
Shapeshifter (New York)

Republican Party:
Justin (New Hampshire)
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 01:49:23 PM »

You have two Midwestern regions on this ballot paper.

Sorry about that......I made these ballots rather late last night when I was tired. And I had SOMEBODY (Hugh) check over to see if I made any mistakes and...SOMEBODY!!! (Hugh) said I didn't....

*crosses arms.....taps foot....and stares at Hugh*
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 01:16:03 AM »

You don't live within his region....
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 01:18:42 AM »

I write in my own name for Senator fromt eh great State of South Dakota

jravnsbo /s/

Again....if you now live within the State of South Dakota....you must change your registration. But since you are registered from Minnesota (and were registered from MN 20 days before the election) then you MUST cast your vote from that state.
Demrepdan

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 06:45:08 PM »

beginning to remember why I left this forum...

I write in my own name for Senator fromt eh great State of South Dakota

jravnsbo /s/

Again....if you now live within the State of South Dakota....you must change your registration. But since you are registered from Minnesota (and were registered from MN 20 days before the election) then you MUST cast your vote from that state.

Really? In Sweden ona can cast a vote in one place, even though one is regsitered somewhere else. I think JR just meant that he was in SD at the time of his vote.

Why is that?

I think he is trying to say he doesn't like us, Gustaf. Sad

You need to catch on to social cues.
Demrepdan

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 06:48:56 PM »

For Mideastern Region:

*punches hole in ballot next to....*

Democratic Party:
Beet (Maryland) for Senator.

*hanging chad falls off*
Demrepdan

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 07:05:29 PM »

It might have been this as well:

I have called upon the president elect to make fewer threads, or call upon Dave to open a forum governance subset here.

This thing is all over the place and I ex[pect participation to suffer if you have to read through 5-10 different threads to keep up.

lets give Nym90 a little time to make some decisions and get things started.

I kind of agree with this opint. And it was his last post here, one of his last posts anywhere on this forum in fact.

The only thread he TRULY has to read in order to "catch up".....is the Forum Constitution. Then he would have been fully aware of registration rules...among several other things.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies