NBC/WSJ/Marist: Clinton up in CO, FL, NC, VA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:35:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NBC/WSJ/Marist: Clinton up in CO, FL, NC, VA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC/WSJ/Marist: Clinton up in CO, FL, NC, VA  (Read 7867 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 15, 2016, 02:19:55 AM »

The state-level polling numbers all look about right (North Carolina is maybe too favorable for Democrats, but I might just be underestimating the pace of demographic change or Trump's toxicity in certain areas or something). I'm very encouraged by the poll showing Rubio+3 even as Clinton+5 (Burr+7 even as Clinton+6 is even more impressive); polling from all outfits continues to underscore that Republican congressional incumbents are running significantly ahead of Trump, which augurs well both for the elections this year and for future intraparty battles generally. People want Republicanism more than they want Trumpism.

Vosem, that can't be right and you know it.
It's obvious the inflated Clinton numbers come from Anti-Trump Republicans. We should give them more time to come home.

Wow, I'm actually kind-of agreeing with Ljube ....
I do believe that the numbers being slightly-higher-than-we-feel-comfortable, could be from a good handful of Republicans who say/polled they are voting for Hillary ("Anti-Trump Republicans").
But yet these same individuals will vote for their R Senate candidate for their state.
So, the numbers could be about right.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 02:30:49 AM »

If you look at the poll numbers with third-party candidates included, the numbers don't seem "out of the norm" .... accept maybe North Carolina (just slightly).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 12:53:43 PM »

So where are the chicken littles and the gloaters? Talk about having egg on your face...

Yes .... where is our new trump-supporting troll with the username "rwr."
The one who created the "Getting Nervous Yet" thread 2 days ago.
I don't see him posting here (or maybe he is, using his "calmer" other Atlas username).
LOL.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies