USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:27:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2  (Read 83498 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: October 10, 2016, 08:49:10 AM »

It's obvious this poll is complete junk. Not sure why the LA Times would ruin its reputation by continuing to publish it

The poll has a pro-Trump bias of several points; even the LA Times has acknowledged this.  But the trend information is potentially useful.
Mallow
United States

« Reply #551 on: October 10, 2016, 09:01:32 AM »

It's obvious this poll is complete junk. Not sure why the LA Times would ruin its reputation by continuing to publish it

The poll has a pro-Trump bias of several points; even the LA Times has acknowledged this.  But the trend information is potentially useful.

As of last month I would have agreed with you. But over the past several weeks, this poll has not trended in a manner consistent with almost every other national poll (tracking or otherwise), so it's harder to justify that claim.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #552 on: October 10, 2016, 09:27:42 AM »

10/9
Trump 47% (+3)
Clinton 40% (-4)

As of last month I would have agreed with you. But over the past several weeks, this poll has not trended in a manner consistent with almost every other national poll (tracking or otherwise), so it's harder to justify that claim.

This is one of the problems I'm starting to have with this poll. But I won't stop doing this unless Clinton's up double digits and they still have Trump up or something like that.
BoAtlantis

« Reply #553 on: October 10, 2016, 09:54:39 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2016, 09:56:23 AM by BoAtlantis »

10/9
Trump 47% (+3)
Clinton 40% (-4)

This is one of the problems I'm starting to have with this poll. But I won't stop doing this unless Clinton's up double digits and they still have Trump up or something like that.

They ask the same people over and over again. That's the major flaw. They asked who they voted for in 2012 and divided the samples so that 26% of Obama voters and 24% of Romney voters make up the survey. (which closely matches 52-47% vote share between Obama and Romney).

The problem about this is that some of those Obama voters were Romney voters. There is significant evidence that some people lie or cannot remember who they voted for because of "I voted for a winner" social desirability bias. So it's very likely that the samples consist of more Republicans and Republican-leaning independents than the actual Republican portion of the national voting population.

All statisticians and polling aggregators agree that reasonable and scientific polls are generated randomly every time instead of contacting the same people over and over. Even Rasmussen uses random samples (despite not using cell phones, which underestimates Democratic margin) and even they have Hillary up.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #554 on: October 10, 2016, 03:07:45 PM »

Haha, is Seriously? choosing this poll as the hill to die on?

That's even more embarrasing than his cringeworthy run in 2012
Panda Express

« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2016, 08:18:47 AM »
« Edited: October 11, 2016, 10:10:35 AM by Vox Populi »

USC/LA Times national tracking poll (through 10/10) Trump +2.0%
Trump: 45.3 (-0.5)
Clinton: 43.3 (+0.6)

Vox Populi Modified Numbers Clinton +6.0%

Trump: 41.3
Clinton 47.3
Fusionmunster

« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2016, 08:34:14 AM »

I think this poll may have outlived its usefulness.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #557 on: October 11, 2016, 09:55:37 AM »

nah, it's useful....if that set of hardcore-trumpists are crawling to ...tied...than it's trumperdammerung.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #558 on: October 11, 2016, 10:55:36 AM »

USC/LA Times national tracking poll (through 10/10) Trump +2.0%
Trump: 45.3 (-0.5)
Clinton: 43.3 (+0.6)

Vox Populi Modified Numbers Clinton +6.0%

Trump: 41.3
Clinton 47.3

Beautiful poll! Trump drops faster than a moviegoer's IQ when he is watching a Steven Seagal flick.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #559 on: October 12, 2016, 02:10:26 AM »

That's even more embarrasing embarrassing than his cringeworthy cringe-worthy run in 2012
Yeah, because I've posted just about every tracker result on here without comment when Trump was up or down, whether it was NOLA, UPI, Rasmussen, Reuters or this one.

There, I fixed your poor attempt at spelling and grammar as well.

You red and red-off color orange and green avatars (and those colorblind blue ones that think blue=red) are unhinged at this point. Such obnoxious little trolls.

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #560 on: October 12, 2016, 02:12:47 AM »

USC/LA Times national tracking poll (through 10/11) Clinton +0.4%
Clinton: 44.4% (+1.1)
Trump: 44.0% (-1.3)
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #561 on: October 12, 2016, 02:13:38 AM »

That's even more embarrasing embarrassing than his cringeworthy cringe-worthy run in 2012
Yeah, because I've posted just about every tracker result on here without comment when Trump was up or down, whether it was NOLA, UPI, Rasmussen, Reuters or this one.

You red and red-off color orange and green avatars (and those colorblind blue ones that think blue=red) are unhinged at this point. Such obnoxious little trolls.

This is probably the lowest thing someone has said/done since the impersonation event.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #562 on: October 12, 2016, 02:24:47 AM »

Wow!  If Clinton is leading in this poll, then Trump must really be in trouble.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #563 on: October 12, 2016, 03:36:41 AM »

Great news! Trump is getting squeezed like a sex doll by a horny teenager.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #564 on: October 12, 2016, 03:47:16 AM »

The last holdout falls!
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #565 on: October 12, 2016, 03:57:43 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that Seriously's mental state seems to track with his candidate's?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #566 on: October 12, 2016, 05:06:53 AM »

WOW! Looks like Trump is collapsing. Tremendous!
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #567 on: October 12, 2016, 05:27:58 AM »

10/11 Clinton +8
Clinton 48% (+2)
Trump 40% (-4)

I knew they would come back.

Apparently Americans are like the honey badger. They don't give a s**t about this lame "pussygate."

Never stop being you, Seriously?.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #568 on: October 12, 2016, 05:53:40 AM »

regarding the baseline....this must be +6....
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #569 on: October 12, 2016, 07:33:19 AM »

You corrected the grammar of a person whose native language isn't English? What a big man you are.

Any updates on those correct 2014 posts of yours that you previously referred to? We're all still waiting.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #570 on: October 12, 2016, 08:23:42 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that Seriously's mental state seems to track with his candidate's?
Seriously? I am the one getting personally attacked here with your glee. Why? Because I am one of the few people that stands up to you red avatars.

I posted the result, without comment and responded to a ridiculous accusation that somehow I only homer when Trump is ahead in a poll, which I don't.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #571 on: October 12, 2016, 08:34:04 AM »

The thing that pissed me off about this "poll" is that TCP puts it in their average, even though it's not really even a poll by most in the industry's standards.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #572 on: October 12, 2016, 08:36:18 AM »

Seriously? I am the one getting personally attacked here with your glee. Why? Because I am one of the few people that stands up to you red avatars.

I posted the result, without comment and responded to a ridiculous accusation that somehow I only homer when Trump is ahead in a poll, which I don't.

You don't stand up for anything. I'm sorry this isn't a safe space for mentally impaired racists like yourself but stop whining about it.

If you want to "stand up" to us then why don't you start by explaining how it's relevant that a non-native speaker makes a spelling error and show us some of those 2014 posts of yours that you bragged about?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #573 on: October 12, 2016, 08:40:04 AM »

YES!  The Deluge!
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #574 on: October 12, 2016, 08:50:01 AM »

You don't stand up for anything. I'm sorry this isn't a safe space for mentally impaired racists like yourself but stop whining about it.

If you want to "stand up" to us then why don't you start by explaining how it's relevant that a non-native speaker makes a spelling error and show us some of those 2014 posts of yours that you bragged about?
I don't have to justify myself to you or any other of you nasty red avatars. Nor I do apologize for giving it back to someone who is NOT nice to me to begin with.

Don't expect me to not respond to a blatant personal attack. I obviously do not need a safe space if I am willing to engage people here.

Calling me "mentally impaired" and "racist" because I don't agree with your personal political views is taking it way too far, Moderator.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies