USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:53:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2  (Read 85466 times)
SirMuxALot

« on: October 25, 2016, 03:21:03 PM »

Desperate L.A. Times going back and changing their old numbers to avoid egg on their face on election day!  Sad!

Before yet another myth on this board becomes accepted truth, can anyone point to specific dates that don't match?

I spot checked the mid-August dates with Clinton's biggest lead and the latimes.com graph still matches exactly the Seriously? posts.  Take care not to mis-read the other poster who was reverse-engineering some single day numbers as the supposed tracking numbers.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 02:52:20 PM »

And you effen realize why I gave up on you complete bunch of ungrateful losers.

I'm finding I agree with this.  Used to enjoy this place back in 2004, there was always a lot of heat in the general forums, but lots of topical discussions in the other sub-forums.

It's different here now.  The balance is so out of whack here compared to how it used to be.  It's become yet another "+1" echo chamber where the red avatars can convince themselves that 95% of the country agrees with them, because hey, look at all those red responses in every thread!  So few blues!  Must be an accurate picture of the country as a whole!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies