USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:23:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2  (Read 84563 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: September 30, 2016, 11:52:41 AM »

Oh thanks. Keep them coming, you hack. I was ultimately correct in my assumption. Ohio finished at +3.

Why don't you post my 2014 posts where I was right and you weren't?

You're not even trying now. PPP's poll had Obama +5, the result was Obama +3 - well within the margin of error. You're the one who is a deluded hack arguing over the polls now as well as then.

EDIT: Also, how could he post your 2014 posts when no such posts exist? Are you so deluded you forgot you had no posts here for a 4 year period?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:33:19 AM »

Haha, is Seriously? choosing this poll as the hill to die on?

That's even more embarrasing embarrassing than his cringeworthy cringe-worthy run in 2012
Yeah, because I've posted just about every tracker result on here without comment when Trump was up or down, whether it was NOLA, UPI, Rasmussen, Reuters or this one.

There, I fixed your poor attempt at spelling and grammar as well.

You red and red-off color orange and green avatars (and those colorblind blue ones that think blue=red) are unhinged at this point. Such obnoxious little trolls.

You corrected the grammar of a person whose native language isn't English? What a big man you are.

Any updates on those correct 2014 posts of yours that you previously referred to? We're all still waiting.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 08:36:18 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that Seriously's mental state seems to track with his candidate's?
Seriously? I am the one getting personally attacked here with your glee. Why? Because I am one of the few people that stands up to you red avatars.

I posted the result, without comment and responded to a ridiculous accusation that somehow I only homer when Trump is ahead in a poll, which I don't.

You don't stand up for anything. I'm sorry this isn't a safe space for mentally impaired racists like yourself but stop whining about it.

If you want to "stand up" to us then why don't you start by explaining how it's relevant that a non-native speaker makes a spelling error and show us some of those 2014 posts of yours that you bragged about?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 09:02:08 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that Seriously's mental state seems to track with his candidate's?
Seriously? I am the one getting personally attacked here with your glee. Why? Because I am one of the few people that stands up to you red avatars.

I posted the result, without comment and responded to a ridiculous accusation that somehow I only homer when Trump is ahead in a poll, which I don't.

You don't stand up for anything. I'm sorry this isn't a safe space for mentally impaired racists like yourself but stop whining about it.

If you want to "stand up" to us then why don't you start by explaining how it's relevant that a non-native speaker makes a spelling error and show us some of those 2014 posts of yours that you bragged about?
I don't have to justify myself to you or any other of you nasty red avatars. Nor I do apologize for giving it back to someone who is NOT nice to me to begin with.

Don't expect me to not respond to a blatant personal attack. I obviously do not need a safe space if I am willing to engage people here.

Calling me "mentally impaired" and "racist" because I don't agree with your personal political views is taking it way too far, Moderator.

You think it is inappropriate for a moderator to call someone racist but it's appropriate for a president to say he likes to grab women by the p**y?

Because I'm just telling it how it is. If you wanna impose your PC censorship on me and demand a safe space maybe you should find another forum where you can be coddled.

Now, you still didn't say anything about those 2014 posts of yours. You said they would prove that you were right about the elections that year and prove what a great analyst you are. So where are they?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 09:00:41 AM »

Or Seriously? faked the poll numbers he posted. Wouldn't be shocking tbh.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 06:18:03 AM »

Man, these guys are about to be embarrassed. Even if Trump wins, their poll will still be trash since it's impossible he'd win by 6+ points. And if Hillary wins, they're going to look worse than Gallup did in 2012.

Eh, Gallup used to be seen as the a solute gold standard of the industry.  No one has ever thought that of the LA Times, and only diehard political junkies like us have even heard of its tracker.

Actually, I've encountered plenty of people who basically only know this poll because they get their info from the alt right media bubble.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies