USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:49:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2  (Read 85255 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 04, 2016, 02:07:35 PM »

I just looked at the crosstabs for these and realized why these polls are as wacky as they are (beyond the obvious these aren't actually random samples complaint) -

Trump gets 31% of Latinos to Clinton's 53%, a really unprecedented 22% margin compared to what we've seen elsewhere, while Trump gets 56% of whites to Clintons 32%.

Yes this poll is basically junk.
Good only for trump supporters who need a "lift" to start each day with some morning-wood.
Think of it as being similar to "the little blue pill" ..... temporary mental (and physical) refreshment that quickly wears-off.
It seems that one person on Atlas, in particular, might be addicted to this drug.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 02:28:11 AM »

USC/LA Times national tracking poll (through 10/7) Trump +3.1%
Trump: 46.1% (-0.1)
Clinton: 43.0% (-0.6)

Mr Seriously hoping and grasping for anything positive about trump.
I almost feel sorry for him.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 02:37:41 PM »

Or Seriously? faked the poll numbers he posted. Wouldn't be shocking tbh.

And you effen realize why I gave up on you complete bunch of ungrateful losers. Any intimation that I cheated here is an absolute joke. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lol

Ohhhh.
See what you guys did ? ..... you went and did it ..... Seriously is pissed-off now & you are feeling his wrath.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies