I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:15:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.  (Read 1245 times)
Greatest I am
Canada
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 17, 2016, 12:16:04 PM »

First: People must recognize that this quote is irrefutable.

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise, than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

Please Google --- Candide - The best of all possible worlds

Jihadists are bringing liberal and conservatives who dislike war and terrorism together.

Jihadists, like the older fundamental right wings of Christianity, are teaching wiser and more moral secular forces that we need to control our love of drama and war as the epitome of evil. History shows that secular forces had to bring Christianity to heel, and learning from history, secular forces know that Islam, like Christianity was, must also be brought to heel.

Please Google ---- Blood Meridian - The Judge on War ("War is God")

War is God. To conquer our love of drama and war, secular forces must conquer Allah just as we did Yahweh. Jihadists are teaching us this valuable lesson.

Jihadist are inadvertently sowing the seeds of thought that will, perhaps for the final time, awaken in secular hearts, the reality of the fact that religions must never rule and that only secular forces can bring the world to any lasting peace. Jihadists are thus, in the longer range picture, going to destroy all the war mongering religions that follow imaginary gods that have plagued freedom loving people forever.

For this great service to mankind, I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Do you see the longer range picture of Jihadists helping secular forces solve the problem of war by ending the world’s belief in imaginary Gods?

Do you, in light of this valuable lesson, also thank all the imaginary gods for hateful Jihadists?

Regards
DL
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 12:27:29 PM »

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise, than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

Hahahahahahaha

hahahaha

hahaha

ha

ha

Sorry, I couldn't read past that.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 01:33:19 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2016, 01:35:04 PM by Tartarus Sauce »

I've missed your insanity. You should stop by TTA, I'm sure we'll be more than happy to be in your pleasantly deranged company again.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 02:28:29 PM »

What the everloving fck?
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 11:36:14 AM »

Hahahahahahaha

hahahaha

hahaha

ha

ha

Sorry, I couldn't read past that.

I see why. You are not able to even show the glimmer of an argument.

But if that lack of thought is the best of all possible ends that nature can get out of you then -----

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 11:39:01 AM »

I've missed your insanity. You should stop by TTA, I'm sure we'll be more than happy to be in your pleasantly deranged company again.

Those who have not reached a certain level off reading comprehension can only blame nature for and their environment for it.

Nature always does the best she can with what she has to work with.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 11:40:08 AM »

Try reading the O. P. again slowly.

Regards
DL
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 02:35:11 PM »

The f#ck are you on? Seriously.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 03:09:40 PM »

I am on what cannot be refuted and your lack of argument against shows that I am on the right track.

Regards
DL
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 05:11:30 PM »

I don't think you understand Cormac McCarthy as well as you think you do.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 05:15:22 PM »

I don't think you understand Cormac McCarthy as well as you think you do.

No argument there but I know enough of human nature to recognize how we love drama and war as the epitome of that love of drama and how religions push the us and them theology to tap into that as well as hate.

Regards
DL

Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2016, 05:22:01 PM »

Also, being thankful for terrorism because you think it's leading to further grinding of your personal ideological axe is just a bit repulsive.
evergreenarbor

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: -8.43

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2016, 09:04:22 PM »

Seriously. Wat.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 07:51:05 AM »

Also, being thankful for terrorism because you think it's leading to further grinding of your personal ideological axe is just a bit repulsive.

Then you must think world peace and less criminality to be more to be repulsive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdtwTeBPYQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94f2h-5TvbM&feature=player_embedded

That or you are respecting the mainstream religion, like Christianity and Islam, which are demonstrably immoral and only good for creating homophobes and misogynists.

Regards
DL
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 01:49:54 PM »
« Edited: July 19, 2016, 08:39:34 PM by Jet fuel can't melt dank memes »

Then you must think world peace and less criminality to be more to be repulsive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdtwTeBPYQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94f2h-5TvbM&feature=player_embedded

That or you are respecting the mainstream religion, like Christianity and Islam, which are demonstrably immoral and only good for creating homophobes and misogynists.

Regards
DL

The idea that terrorism is good for world peace In The Long Run is like something out of the politics in Code Geass. I'm not sure how up on your late 2000s robot anime you are, but that's not a compliment.

Also, I sincerely hope I 'am respecting' the 'mainstream religion(s)', since I'm a member of one and am studying them academically.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 04:47:01 PM »

If you respect Christianity and Islam, then you might consider a moral philosophy course prior to your religious studies.

I keep this old O.P. around for those who show your type of lack of a moral sense.

For the evils of religion to grow, read any scripture literally.

Any and all harmless beliefs are allowed by Gnostic Christians. We know that any myth can be internalized for good results and as esoteric ecumenists, we enjoy knowledge of all the myths that man has created about Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

When there is a victim is when that view changes. Then you see why Christianity annihilated Gnostic Christianity. We do not let the evils of forced literalism go unopposed. To a tyrant like Constantine, we were poison. One of his first commands to his new Church was to kill off the free thinkers and of course, his new tool, his Church, did as bid. It was quite a ride for free thought for the next 1,000 years.

How can a Gnostic Christian, --- and any other free thinking moral person, --- not judge other's morals when seeing someone hurt other because of the same Church's teachings today?

Can you ignore such things if you have decent morals? Impossible. Especially with Islam pulling the same murderous, freedom stifling ****.

We must discriminate and judge constantly. Every law is a compulsion on all of us to judge.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2zhlDbMfDg

They also do much harm to their own fellow adherents.

African witches and Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr6gvtYrga8

Jesus Camp 1of 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

Death to Gays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyuKLyGUHNE

For evil to grow my friend, all good people need do is nothing. Fight literalism when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
 DL
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 08:40:11 PM »

I stopped reading when you brought up Gnosticism.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 05:52:02 AM »

I learned about Gnosticism on TV Tropes, of all places. It seemed very... unusual (and definitely not Christian), but not entirely devoid of interest.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 08:49:47 AM »

I learned about Gnosticism on TV Tropes, of all places. It seemed very... unusual (and definitely not Christian), but not entirely devoid of interest.

Most who investigate it find it compelling as it promotes free thinking instead of the usual religions that only want either obedience, like the Christian religion, or submission, like the Islamic religion.

Those religions only want sheeple while Gnostic Christianity follows the mythical Jesus that promotes that we lead instead of by follow.

Christians want to ride Jesus as their scapegoat into heaven while Gnostic Christians prefer the Jesus who said this.

King James Bible
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

I follow his lead while Christians would rather place their burden on Jesus.

Regards
DL
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies