Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2019, 06:49:09 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: AndrewTX, Likely Voter)
  Internal poll megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 Print
Author Topic: Internal poll megathread  (Read 60866 times)
BoAtlantis
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: November 04, 2016, 07:35:43 am »

John Harwood

"Trump strategist at last weekend: "MI/PA/WI break our hearts. We win OH/NC/IA; NH/FL toss-up. We win those, LONG night waiting for NV/CO/AZ""

"Clinton strategist on lead entering final weekend: "Solid. Things improved a bit last two days. basically same as we were a week or two ago""
Worried Italian Progressive
italian-boy
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #651 on: November 04, 2016, 07:43:24 am »

John Harwood

"Trump strategist at last weekend: "MI/PA/WI break our hearts. We win OH/NC/IA; NH/FL toss-up. We win those, LONG night waiting for NV/CO/AZ""

"Clinton strategist on lead entering final weekend: "Solid. Things improved a bit last two days. basically same as we were a week or two ago""
LOL
GeorgiaModerate
YaBB God

« Reply #652 on: November 04, 2016, 07:53:08 am »

John Harwood

The truth is (as usual) in the middle. Smiley
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #653 on: November 04, 2016, 07:53:31 am »

Even the Trump campaign admits Arizona is a tossup!
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #654 on: November 04, 2016, 07:57:08 am »

John Harwood

Yep, as I said the polls have rebounded. It helps that most polls being released lack the day of the Comey release.

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #655 on: November 04, 2016, 08:04:50 am »

John Harwood

The Trump person isn't talking about polling, they're talking about a path. A least Clinton's is talking about the lay of the land.
Moderate Pennsylvanian
Rookie

« Reply #656 on: November 04, 2016, 08:10:27 am »

Even the Trump campaign admits Arizona is a tossup!

Which means Nevada is not.
Castro
Castro2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #657 on: November 04, 2016, 08:11:41 am »

If Iowa can trend so far right in one cycle, it's not crazy to think Arizona can trend so far left at the same time. Arizona could even be to the left of Iowa.
BoAtlantis
YaBB God

« Reply #658 on: November 04, 2016, 08:11:52 am »

John Harwood

The Trump person isn't talking about polling, they're talking about a path. A least Clinton's is talking about the lay of the land.

MI/WI/PA, I think she's talking about polling partially because she seems to imply it's out of reach with few days to go.

The rest of them, she means they need to win all of them.
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #659 on: November 04, 2016, 08:29:37 am »

If Iowa can trend so far right in one cycle, it's not crazy to think Arizona can trend so far left at the same time. Arizona could even be to the left of Iowa.

If I had to guess, I think Trump ends up winning both by about the same margin (2-3 points).
Devout Centrist
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

« Reply #660 on: November 04, 2016, 08:40:18 am »

John Harwood

Not necessarily
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #661 on: November 04, 2016, 08:41:00 am »

If I had to guess, I think Trump ends up winning both by about the same margin (2-3 points).

Wait... I'm more optimistic than you are?
BoAtlantis
YaBB God

« Reply #662 on: November 04, 2016, 09:44:47 am »

John Harwood

"top GOP Senate strategist: "All races w/in MOE. think we have IN. concerned about PA/NV this morning. Trump finishing well. comes up short""
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #663 on: November 04, 2016, 09:45:58 am »

John Harwood

"top GOP Senate strategist: "All races w/in MOE. think we have IN. concerned about PA/NV this morning. Trump finishing well. comes up short""

Reading between the lines... Indiana is the only one they think they will win and PA and NV are definitely gone.
ExtremeConservative
ExtremeRepublican
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: 7.83

« Reply #664 on: November 04, 2016, 09:48:50 am »

I'm worried that things are shifting again.  We need to close strong to win the White House and the Senate.
BoAtlantis
YaBB God

« Reply #665 on: November 04, 2016, 10:04:55 am »

Not really related to internal but

@ppppolls What's your view on OH?

PPP: "Pretty good chance it will be closest state in the country and someone wins by less than a point- our last had Hillary narrowly ahead"
MasterJedi
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #666 on: November 04, 2016, 10:06:01 am »

I'm worried that things are shifting again.  We need to close strong to win the White House and the Senate.

People got out of the "OMG emails" to "oh sh**t, Trump could actually win, hell no" mentality.
Edgar Suit Larry
Angry_Weasel
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #667 on: November 04, 2016, 10:06:47 am »

PPP: "Pretty good chance it will be closest state in the country and someone wins by less than a point- our last had Hillary narrowly ahead"

If that's true, he's phucked.  It would be funny if Ohio is like Missouri in 2008 where it comes down to a recount but Hillary has already won.
Edgar Suit Larry
Angry_Weasel
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #668 on: November 04, 2016, 10:07:27 am »

People got out of the "OMG emails" to "oh sh**t, Trump could actually win, hell no" mentality.

No one wants it to end like this...
KingSweden
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #669 on: November 04, 2016, 10:09:00 am »

Prob within half a point either way
Bernietards Don't Understand Polling
ShadowOfTheWave
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #670 on: November 04, 2016, 10:12:07 am »

As long as Hillary makes it through today with no new FBI news she could still have a chance. No one pays attention on the weekend and no one changes their vote the day before the election.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #671 on: November 04, 2016, 10:13:12 am »

As long as Hillary makes it through today with no new FBI news she could still have a chance. No one pays attention on the weekend and no one changes their vote the day before the election.

Hmmm, turning a corner are we?
Edgar Suit Larry
Angry_Weasel
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #672 on: November 04, 2016, 10:13:37 am »

I heard about someone changing their vote from Bush to Gore as they were going to the polling station and heard his campaign on NPR talk about how they weren't just about the oil.
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #673 on: November 04, 2016, 10:18:57 am »

Yeah, I don't buy the "Comey actually INCREASED Dem enthusiasm" spin, but I do think Trump closing the gap has scared Democrats into shifting back from unlikely to likely voters.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #674 on: November 04, 2016, 10:20:18 am »

Yeah, I don't buy the "Comey actually INCREASED Dem enthusiasm" spin, but I do think Trump closing the gap has scared Democrats into shifting back from unlikely to likely voters.

Bernie bros, I think
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies