Opinion of bronz4141
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:45:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of bronz4141
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Opinion of bronz4141
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: Opinion of bronz4141  (Read 3149 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 19, 2016, 11:58:49 PM »

He thinks that "freedom of speech" is a valid argument to defend a blatantly racist troll on an internet forum, thinks that Mike Pence will help win Ohio and Pennsylvania, and promoted Rudy Giuliani as VP with the intent of winning certain neighborhoods in NYC which clearly would matter very much in a general election and Electoral College vote.

Hmmmm...
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 12:08:44 AM »

FF. His analysis is fun and interesting to read. Definitely not one of the #analysts.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 01:03:07 AM »

Kingpoleon, you yourself have been known for #analysis.
Considering the main people accusing me of this are usually BRTD, Maxwell, and Famous Mortimer, I must have done something right. The main time I really got called out was when I called out everyone for trashing the Utah polls showing it was a tossup and trying to unskew them.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 09:42:51 AM »

Kingpoleon, all of your maps and most of your predictions are simply awful
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 03:56:39 PM »

Digging up this grave to reformulate public opinion. This is only this year. Who knows how long this extremely liberal abuse of the argument to moderation fallacy has been going on! All I can say is it is driving me nuts. Constantly trying to neutralize arguments based on the idea that "both sides do it" is cheap, as if the issue itself does not matter. Stop!

-

Eh, who cares? Both sides discriminate each other.

Come on, man. I call both parties out. I call the GOP out on their healthcare madness. Come on, man.

Why should Republicans force Steve King to resign? The Iowa district that he represents loves him? Why didn't Democrats condemn Cynthia McKinney for her crazy remarks when she was a Georgia congresswoman before she lost her primary to Hank Johnson, who is also crazy?

Let him say what he wants, even if it may be crazy. This is America, not North Korea. Stop the double standards. This is why I am a Independent, both parties are full of double standards and hypocrisies.

I know. I'm talking about everybody. I want all Americans to succeed-but people have to have the drive and the passion to succeed. Some Americans don't want to succeed. Some Americans are lazy--on both sides. We need to have an opportunity society.

Both sides had their monsters. Let's not forget the Knockout game of 2013-14 after Obama's reelection.

Both sides have their wackodoodles. Cedric Richmond is nuts with Kellyanne Conway's behavior in the White House. Bost is Lean R.

I am an Independent. Both sides are crazy. I vote for the best Republican and Democrat. I am an Independent.

Both sides do it. Democrats played games with Valerie Plame, Scooter Libby and others.

Both sides do it. No party are saints. Democrats and Republicans. Alabama politics is corrupt. Don Siegelman, Mike Hubbard, Jeff Sessions, Robert Bentley, and Luther Strange.

Martha Roby for Senate
Walter Maddox for Governor

Stop the crap. Both sides do it.

The speech is somber. However, both sides do it. It's partisanship. We have not had an Independent Centrist president. We have not had a centrist president in nearly 20 years. We need one. NOW.

What I mean is which candidate runs the risk of having that "smug" image--in both parties?

Oh boy. Eh. Both sides are catering to their hardcore political fringes.

Both sides do it. It's inside politics. It's sad. No country should have so much influence over American elections. Also, despite my disagreements with Trump, I dare Congress to impeach him. His supporters are angry and very annoyed. Annoy them further, and it is not going to be pretty to watch.

A lot of people don't like her for some reason. Both are polarizing.

All races commit terrorism. Minorities aren't saints, no one are saints.

Both sides do it. It's partisanship. It may be exciting to watch though.

Both sides do it. Look at the colleges and universities. You get shut down for saying things that hurt BLM. I'm so proud of being a centrist.

Both sides have their low information voters. Both sides.

I call everyone out. I'm a centrist.

Serious question, here. I'm a Independent,  I call out both sides. Do the Democrats care about the safety of America, with all these refugees that they want here? You have to admit that some of these people have questionable terrorist ties. Why can't these protesters understand that?

I'm a centrist Independent. The GOP should be appealing to these areas.

Both sides do it. Obama had authoritarian-like attitudes as well.

I am a centrist. I call both parties out.

46-48%. Some Americans don't care. The only ones who are upset are liberals, who seem to want to bring in anyone here without some type of vetting. It's asinine. This is why I am a proud centrist.

Both sides do it. It's just the bottom line. I hope Democrats would care about the security of the United States than the feelings of refugees and immigrants. I am so proud to be a centrist today.

I'm a centrist. Both parties are crazy. What Mr. Trump wants is to ban those nations with terrorist ties. Don't Democrats get it? We need to have vetting.

Both sides do it. Some Democrats scare whites, and some Republicans scare minorities. Period. Both sides do it.

The people who need to get an education are those Trump supporters who sit around waiting to get paid $50 an hour to glue parts to something and blame minorities for those jobs going away. Let's be real about who is sitting around blaming other people for their own failings.

Both sides need to get an education.

1. How am I not a centrist? I call out both parties.
2. They can get a job, an education, quit moaning if they want to make their lives better.

I'm not a madman. It's called common sense. How'd you feel if you were stuck in a car because of blocked roads for a protest? Both sides do it.

Both sides are. Peacefully protest, but once you block the roads where working people have to head home, don't expect not to be in grave danger. Simple. Blocking roads can only tick people off even more than they are already.

Both sides do it. There is right wing terrorism and left wing terrorism. Period.

Yes, but it's a reason why I am a hard core centrist. Purists on both sides are crazed. I am beholden to no one. I speak the truth. I offend both sides and I am so proud.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 04:00:04 PM »

Hilarious Person.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »

He is not a centrist.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 04:02:02 PM »

FF, but clueless.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »

He used to put some effort into his trolling, but as Virginia just showed, he's recently gotten really lazy and predictable.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 04:35:54 PM »

Possibly the only poster more centrist than me. He's a great, great friend and a terrific human being.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 04:53:00 PM »

Does BRTD complain about everybody on this forum?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 05:00:27 PM »

I am NOT annoying.
I am NOT a fool.
I am a concerned American.
The questions that I put are "what if questions" on the 2016 thread, because 2016 is A WIDE OPEN CONTEST. This is not a ONE-PERSON RACE.
I would support a Hillary Clinton candidacy, in 2016.
THE REPUBLICANS HAVE A WIDE OPEN FIELD!
Why wouldn't Pawlenty or Pence run?
IT'S THE AMPLE OPPORTUNITY!
Michael Reagan, Mike Pence, and Tim Pawlenty are all personalities with considerable political skill and NO ONE should be surprised if we wake up on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, and find out that one of these men are the 45th president of the United States.
I AM NOT ANNOYING.
IF I am annoying anyone, I AM SORRY BECAUSE I CARE FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION. We need alternatives.
IM SORRY.
I'M TRULY SORRY.

Simply outstanding!

FF.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 05:01:31 PM »

HP: Hilarious Person.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 05:38:08 PM »

I DONT FANTAZISE ABOUT FOX NEWS HOSTS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. DONT UNDERESTIMATE THESE HOSTS!! WHY ARE THEY THE MOST LISTENED AND WATCHED RADIO HOSTS IN THE COUNTRY THEN? WHY UNDERESTIMATE THEIR POTENTIAL? WHY? WHY? I'M SERIOUS HERE!!!
AMERICA IS NOT A COUNTRY ONLY FOR POLITICIANS TO RUN FOR OFFICE ITS A TIME FOR CHANGE.

I AM NOT DUMB
I AM SERIOUS
THIS IS NO JOKE.
I DONT PLAY.
I'M NOT A JOKER.
THIS IS AMERICA
EVERYONE WHO IS CAPABLE CAN RUN FOR PRESIDENT WILL RUN NOT POLITICIANS ONLY. PERIOD.

Also, this may be the first time I've seen Cathcon wrong about something, but because it was against bronz, I think it's understandable and forgivable.

Not everyone that's capable to be president will run. See several elections in history. As well, experience as a legislator or governor can better prepare one for the office of the presidency than merely sitting in front of a microphone for a few hours a day.

Ahh, the irony of living in 2014
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2017, 05:42:29 PM »

BP: Boring Person
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 05:48:34 PM »

He is a troll with a penchant for the bizarre. Classic threads like "Linda Sarsour 2020?" are quite effective at riling people up.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 06:47:27 PM »

I've discovered a secret. bronz is pretty funny to read after 2 glasses of wine.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2017, 08:52:42 PM »

they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 09:34:14 PM »

What a glorious day for non-bigots today has been.
Would you approve of a Christian ban?

LOL.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 07:32:03 PM »

Literally from the past 8 hours:

You need a military. Read the damn Constitution. Obama destroyed the military, that is one thing that I was disappointed in him with.

Cut across the board. Both parties have their scapegoats in these departments. Both sides are hypocritical. This is why I am a Independent.

I don't agree with these cuts. However, do most Americans know about AmeriCorps and National Service? Like I said, cuts need to be across the board. Both parties have their targets. Republicans like to target the EPA and Energy, Democrats like to target the military.

I will call both parties out--period.

Both sides do it. Meh. It's why I am an Independent. Meh. Now food is political. Oh well.

--------------------------------

That is all I wish to add to this thread, and I will leave it with this petition for Dave to permanently change bronz' username to:  Both Sides Bronz
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2017, 07:53:04 PM »

These days it's usually just assumed that left-wing = non-Christian or secular.  I can sort of understand that.  What I can't understand is bronz's mode of thought here, which I know doesn't really exist.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2017, 07:59:14 PM »
« Edited: March 16, 2017, 08:39:42 PM by Rep. Minority Whip OneJ_ »

Bronz, there is a thing called the "Christian Left".

Also, his response to Poor McCrory not being able to find a job:
Eh, who cares? Both sides discriminate each other.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2017, 08:35:32 PM »

Really likes to brag about how independent he is and will somehow manage to boast about it no matter how poorly he manages to contextualize it with whatever happens to be the subject at hand. Also mistakenly believes that lacking formal identification to either party somehow makes him a centrist by default. Granted, he's not necessarily always wrong about his "both parties do it" mantra, but then other times he goes waaaaaay off the mark, such as his insistence that the left-wing is has a substantial "heterophobic" faction.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2017, 09:44:14 PM »

Why is there no centrist or neutral opinion, he's CLEARLY A CENTRIST so we need that option.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2017, 11:27:03 PM »

ayy lmao
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »