CNN/ORC national poll: Trump 48% Clinton 45% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:33:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CNN/ORC national poll: Trump 48% Clinton 45% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN/ORC national poll: Trump 48% Clinton 45%  (Read 3934 times)
psychprofessor

« on: July 25, 2016, 09:04:04 AM »

it's just one poll, relax...no meaningful cross tabs and suspicious non white numbers. let trump fans enjoy their bump and check in with cnn after the dnc.
psychprofessor

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 09:10:15 AM »

it's just one poll, relax...no meaningful cross tabs and suspicious non white numbers. let trump fans enjoy their bump and check in with cnn after the dnc.

I think the English-only vs English-Spanish is going to be key when looking at future polls. You can probably add 1-3 points nationwide to Clinton if it's English-only.

Well if Latino Decisions has her at 76 and other recent polls with Blacks have her at 85-90, then only at 66 with non-whites in this poll is really low. Plus she is ahead with college grad whites. Like I said it is one poll showing him up 3 after his convention...let's check back in after the dnc.
psychprofessor

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 10:02:27 AM »

Disgusting that Americans would rally around the worst convention ever. F-ck this man and the voters he attracts.
Maybe the obnoxious, elitist attitudes helped drive poor whites to Trump?

Reality hurts. Just because it's elitist doesn't mean I'm wrong. If you support Donald Trump you are an apologist for racism and anti-intellectualism. Maybe you've squared it by finding things to like in his other "positions" and aren't directly racist, but what you're willing to overlook in Trump's campaign speaks volumes about your values.

Forget the top lines in this poll. Trump is not going to win if he loses college educated whites; blacks, latinos and women. His coalition is a winning one for 1980, not 2016.

As for this poll, it's just one poll with strange cross tabs and not enough information in some of them. However they got to the top line is their decision, but when you look at the breakdowns Hillary is fine. Check in with them again after the DNC...something tells me you'll see the women #'s and POC #'s significantly increase.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies