People's Pundit Daily Tracking Poll Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:06:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  People's Pundit Daily Tracking Poll Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: People's Pundit Daily Tracking Poll Thread  (Read 23246 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 01, 2016, 01:53:08 PM »

Really? Are we going to post and keep updating every single thing that claims it's a poll? Even benchmark politics sacked this.
This particular group had a pretty good track record in 2014.

I am of the opinion that information is information. You can choose to filter it if you wish. If you look at the trendlines, Hillary! could very well be ahead in the next few days in this poll.

Then your tune will change, of course.
No, just like the La times poll, this is trash no matter who is up.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 05:54:06 PM »

I think I might just delete this thread at this point, lol.
Go ahead. And I'll repost it and change the toplines daily.

Why don't you go on and defend your disgusting candidate instead of posting in an irrelevant thread?
I've defended my alpha male, red-blooded American candidate on this cesspool of a forum. The hypocrisy from you rape-enabling Clinton supporters is laughable.

This poll is just as relevant as every other poll when it comes to a 360 of a race. I don't discriminate on posting the results based on who is up.

You're a loser, dude. I'm sorry, but there's simply no other way to put it. It's time for you to grow up and stop living your life through another man, especially if said person is a national disgrace who will forever be remembered as such.
You and Hillary Clinton are two peas in a pod, labeling those that don't support your crooked, flawed candidate as "losers."

It's a free country and I can support whomever I want. I'll never bend to your world view and vote Democrat. Ever.
And I, as a citizen of that country also have every right to call you a racist d-bag who is helping stroke the racism that lies underneath the American landscape.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies