GA - Atlanta Journal Constitution: Clinton +4 / Clinton +3 (w/ Third Parties) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:13:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  GA - Atlanta Journal Constitution: Clinton +4 / Clinton +3 (w/ Third Parties) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA - Atlanta Journal Constitution: Clinton +4 / Clinton +3 (w/ Third Parties)  (Read 5529 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: August 05, 2016, 05:51:35 PM »

The AJC website has a couple of articles that go into quite a bit of detail on the mechanics of this poll.  As a stats geek, I really like this.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/how-the-atlanta-journal-constitutions-august-poll-/nsBBy/

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/frequently-asked-questions-about-the-ajc-poll/nsBM5/
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 07:04:25 AM »

If Clinton wins Georgia, it won't help Jim Barksdale, who is a underdog Democrat running against Johnny Isakson. I could see Clinton/Isakson split ticket voters. Can anyone else here see that, or can underdog Barksdale cause trouble for Isakson?

If Kasim Reed or Jason Carter had ran this year for Senate, Isakson would be in a lot of trouble.

I agree.  Barksdale's just not a good enough candidate, and Isakson should win handily.  Even Roy Barnes and Sam Nunn have contributed to Isakson's campaign.  With one of the two you mentioned, or perhaps if Michelle Nunn had run this year instead of 2014, this race would have been quite interesting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies