Stein had dinner with Putin, Trump ally to celebrate Russian propaganda network
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:12:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Stein had dinner with Putin, Trump ally to celebrate Russian propaganda network
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Stein had dinner with Putin, Trump ally to celebrate Russian propaganda network  (Read 1598 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 06, 2016, 04:26:47 PM »

Sad that the Green Party has effectively become a Russian fifth column group. #JillForPrison

https://twitter.com/andrewsweiss/status/762007518159761409
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 04:43:40 PM »

Doesn't seem like a problem. The US sent political advisors to help Boris Yeltsin get reelected in the 1990s. Putin dining a fringe candidate and a couple Trump surrogates is insignificant by comparison.

I disagree with the Greens on almost everything, but not on a reset with Russia. Continuing a Cold War Era pissing contest over Crimea isn't worth it when Putin could be helping us knock down radical Islamic brutes.

Working with Russia would be great insurance against Chinese ambitions and Muslim caliphates in Western Europe in the next half century too. Make Realpolitik Great Again.

I'm looking forward to the day Russian and US troops can link up somewhere in the Middle East and enjoy some smokes as they did in Berlin in 1945. Bonus - Putin is a benign authoritarian compared to Stalin.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 05:07:31 PM »

I bet this is why she doesn't attack Trump without adding "BUT HILLARY". Putin knows how gullible the far left is.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 05:14:23 PM »

Putin is getting very confident in his dealings with the US. The last thing we need is someone naive enough to think that they can get the best of a buddy buddy relationship with Putin's government. I mean, he's already pulling the strings he wants with incredible ease; look at how many people seem to be laughing off blatant attempts to influence a US presidential election.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 09:48:31 PM »

Another American party leader recruited by Putin? I am impressed.
If all you presidential candidates are Putin's agents, wouldn't it be reasonable to elect him your President? This would absolutely guarantee peace in the world.   
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 09:53:43 PM »

If all you presidential candidates are Putin's agents, wouldn't it be reasonable to elect him your President? This would absolutely guarantee peace in the world.   

Working overtime for Vlad tonight, I see. Hope you get paid time and a half.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/documents-show-how-russias-troll-army-hit-america?utm_term=.sfpq5xXyz5#.ogaogzM35g
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 10:11:43 PM »

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/documents-show-how-russias-troll-army-hit-america?utm_term=.sfpq5xXyz5#.ogaogzM35g

You should inform Putin about my hard work. He seems not to be aware of my existence and I have been paid nothing so far.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 10:27:57 PM »

You should inform Putin about my hard work. He seems not to be aware of my existence and I have been paid nothing so far.

Денег нет. Но вы держитесь.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 11:33:31 PM »

And Clinton was short-circuited by Putin. 
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 11:42:52 PM »

Putin has his grubby fingers in a lot of cookie jars.

Very greedy of him. He should share some with China or Iran as well.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 11:59:56 PM »

I would vote for Putin ahead of both Trump and Clinton.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 12:06:06 AM »

That's gross.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 12:08:00 AM »

So, ladies and gentlemen, you have candidates that represent Kremlin.
Trump was officially declared Putin's unwitting agent.
Clinton was short-circuited to be turned into a zombie that will obey Putin's commands.
Stein is Putin's puppet.
Who is the next to be exposed  as Putin's agent?  
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 12:10:24 AM »

So, ladies and gentlemen, you have candidates that represent Kremlin.
Trump was officially declared Putin's unwitting agent.
Clinton was short-circuited to be turned into a zombie that will obey Putin's commands.
Stein is Putin's puppet.
Who is the next to be exposed  as Putin's agent?  

u
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 12:23:20 AM »

That's gross.
Putin apologism has been horrifyingly common in the last ~2 weeks. I'd rather never see it again after Trump is done parading around his close friendship with him.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 01:14:17 AM »

I would consider the following US officials to be Putin agents.
1. Secretary of State. Kerry visted Moscow 4 times this year to conduct negotiations with Putin. He, no doubt, couldn't resist our newest technologies and turned into Putin's zombie.
2. CIA director. CIA operates abroad and is in close contact with Russian intelligence services. Brennan was recruited when he was on a secret mission abroad.
3. Commerce Secretary. Pritzker ancestors emigrated from  Russia. Even her surname originates from the name of a Russian city. And she never forgets about it. Recently she visited home city of her ancestors and contacted Russian intelligence. .
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 01:19:03 AM »

1. Secretary of State. Kerry visted Moscow 4 times this year to conduct negotiations with Putin. He, no doubt, couldn't resist our newest technologies and turned into Putin's zombie.
2. CIA director. CIA operates abroad and is in close contact with Russian intelligence services. Brennan was recruited when he was on a secret mission abroad.
3. Commerce Secretary. Pritzker ancestors emigrated from  Russia. Even her surname originates from the name of a Russian city. And she never forgets about it. Recently she visited home city of her ancestors and contacted Russian intelligence. .

You really thought that all up without being paid? That is real heroism.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 01:21:00 AM »

So Hillary giving a speech to Goldman Sachs talking about her time as Secretary of State = pure evil and corruption.

Having dinner with Vladimir Putin = Perfectly fine.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2016, 01:36:34 AM »

I have been accustomed to work without payment scince the Soviet Union times.
That is why I dislike communists.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 01:49:04 AM »

No ag. He was paid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2016, 01:53:53 AM »

Man, I remember Russian troll army in full swing on the Polish internet during the Crimean Crisis.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2016, 01:58:27 AM »

No ag. He was paid.

Badger, I implore you to inform  Putin about me. I would like to be paid!
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2016, 02:07:46 AM »

No ag. He was paid.

Badger, I implore you to inform  Putin about me. I would like to be paid!

Денег нет. Но вы держитесь.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2016, 02:09:45 AM »

Well, well, well... I am an economist. We have a concept called "revealed preference". Given your revealed preference here, you either like working for free (and hence have no reason to dislike Commies), or you are lying about not being paid Smiley
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2016, 02:13:18 AM »

Well, well, well... I am an economist. We have a concept called "revealed preference". Given your revealed preference here, you either like working for free (and hence have no reason to dislike Commies), or you are lying about not being paid Smiley

Ding Ding Ding Ding! Correct answer.

The lying about not being paid part, that is.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies