GA-JMC Enterprises: Clinton +7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 06:42:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  GA-JMC Enterprises: Clinton +7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-JMC Enterprises: Clinton +7  (Read 6541 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: August 08, 2016, 09:17:06 AM »

Interesting...this doesn't seem to be a Dem hack firm. They had Trump +16 in Louisiana back in May and Trump +5 in Florida in early July.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 06:31:29 PM »

Interesting. I wonder when RCP is going to show the first Hillary Clinton true lead in their statewide charts.

Judging by their 5 most recent polls (which is their formula for measurement; they do not include this poll as of now...and it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't, as they seem to be a lot pickier with polls that show Democratic leads than Republican ones), the two oldest polls in that line-up (Fox5 & PPP) would have to fall off and be replaced by two new polls that combined show a Clinton advantage. The three most recent polls (WXIA, WSB & AJC) literally cancel each other out with their results of +4 Clinton, Tie & +4 Trump.

Considering they included the LA/FL polls from this same pollster, it would be logically inconsistent to not include this one as well. But it's (R)CP so who knows.

Also, as far as I can tell, there is no consistency to how many polls they include in their average. It's completely arbitrary. Considering the PPP poll is from May and the others are from July/August, it should have dropped off already, but again, (R)CP.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies