Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:20:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton  (Read 8079 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 09, 2016, 02:54:17 PM »

Im sure the brave GOP leadership will denounce it strongly while still endorsing Trump. SAD!!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 02:59:58 PM »

I would love to see these cute armed militias try and overthrow the government. They love to fantacize about it, so try it!  It will last about 2 hours.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 03:01:09 PM »

I don't think he was advocating what you guys think.

I think it was more of the Jeffersonian thought on the Second Amendment, armed militia takeover.

In either event, a not-so-wise thing to joke about.

Oh yeah, that would fit with his stupid claim that elections are rigged. To even mention this in that context is disgusting.

Are you no longer supporting Trump, Mr Johnson?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 03:29:53 PM »

However, all of this would not be happening if Democrats don't stop talking about gun control. They're only putting themselves in trouble by making this a big issue, year after year. Yes, we need background checks, but stop demonizing gun owners and guns, and stop making it a major issue. Let the states handle these issues.

STAHP! This is TRUMP's fault and his alone!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 03:32:33 PM »

At this point, Democrats should be getting worried that he really isn't going to last until the election. The chances of him being replaced seem to have risen from 0 to 5%
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 03:33:26 PM »

If TRUMP is arrested, we get to have a new nomine!!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 03:34:01 PM »

At this point, Democrats should be getting worried that he really isn't going to last until the election. The chances of him being replaced seem to have risen from 0 to 5%
How would that work, he would still appear on the ballot in lots of states

The states will change their laws if need be. Dont worry about it.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 03:38:30 PM »

The level of faux outrage in this thread is similar to the ones in this thread. Go back to your safe spaces, people.

One of those people is an anonymous internet dork, and the other is the Republican Nominee for President.  See the difference?!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 03:45:52 PM »

Just keeps getting worse.  I can think of more than a few morons on this board who'd literally defend Trump no matter what he says, though.  Very scary, really.

Makes me understand how facism rose in democratic countries like Italy and Germany.  Just never thought we had so many lemmings like that in our own!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 03:47:29 PM »

I now understand that some people on this board would have been defending Hitler in the 1930s.  That's what a personality cult does to people. "Buh buh but.. The Jews shouldnt antogonize Hitler like that!"
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 03:55:47 PM »

literally Sharon Angle won the Republican nomination.

Even she had more tact.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 03:59:56 PM »

Arrest him and round up his major supporters/allies.  We need to make an example out of him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies