Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:27:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton  (Read 8077 times)
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« on: August 09, 2016, 02:29:39 PM »

There had better be hell to pay if Trump ends up fomenting an armed insurrection after the election, even if he is doing so casually and unseriously.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 02:37:11 PM »

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 02:46:25 PM »

I assure you that some top-level Secret Service people will be having a talk with trump.
You don't joke about things like this ; there are too many crazies in the world, and in the US.
The thing is, trump should know the seriousness of what the Secret Service does and is all about, since he is currently being protected by them (for some time now).
trump is such an idiot !! This is unbelievable !

Is it really unbelievable? Despicable, revolting, and dangerous, certainly. But unbelievable? I have no trouble believing it, given that he isn't exactly the first to express such a sentiment, and given that his entire campaign has been one bats**t crazy thing after another.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 03:41:39 PM »

The level of faux outrage in this thread is similar to the ones in this thread. Go back to your safe spaces, people.

We have had four Presidents killed by assassins in this country's history. We have had several others who had attempts against there lives. We have had assassinations and assassination attempts against many presidential candidates over the years. Don't you dare suggest this is anything other than playing with fire, especially in a political climate as charged as it has been in decades. I am not feigning this outrage. I AM outraged because THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 03:46:39 PM »

The level of faux outrage in this thread is similar to the ones in this thread. Go back to your safe spaces, people.

We have had four Presidents killed by assassins in this country's history. We have had several others who had attempts against there lives. We have had assassinations and assassination attempts against many presidential candidates over the years. Don't you dare suggest this is anything other than playing with fire, especially in a political climate as charged as it has been in decades. I am not feigning this outrage. I AM outraged because THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.
I think you need more bold text.

A major party presidential candidate is suggesting his opponent should maybe be killed and you think the problem is I'm using too much bold text? Sort out your priorities.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies