FOX5 Atlanta/Opinion Savvy GA Poll: HRC 43/Trump 43 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:54:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FOX5 Atlanta/Opinion Savvy GA Poll: HRC 43/Trump 43 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FOX5 Atlanta/Opinion Savvy GA Poll: HRC 43/Trump 43  (Read 5495 times)
GAinDC

« on: August 19, 2016, 10:54:01 AM »

I haven't posted here in a while but I had to get in on the conversation now that #BattlegroundGeorgia is apparently a thing.

Haven't looked at the crosstabs on this one but it seems most of these GA polls have been good for HRC despite overestimating the white share of the electorate which is even better news.

23-25% of the white vote is her magic #
GAinDC

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 12:39:19 PM »

I haven't posted here in a while but I had to get in on the conversation now that #BattlegroundGeorgia is apparently a thing.

Haven't looked at the crosstabs on this one but it seems most of these GA polls have been good for HRC despite overestimating the white share of the electorate which is even better news.

23-25% of the white vote is her magic #

If you used to post here but are (apparently) using a new account, you might want to go into "The Atlas" subforum and talk to one of the moderators and make sure you don't get in trouble for making a sock.

Thanks. Yes, I used to post under a different account but no sinister motives here. Just fired up for election season.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies