North Central Alabama
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:55:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  North Central Alabama
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: North Central Alabama  (Read 1230 times)
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2024, 10:01:58 AM »

I live in this area. My advice to you is to stay out.

There's nowhere to buy good food, everything's ugly, everyone is fat and ugly, meth-head trailer parks everywhere, and very un-accepting of outsiders. You will never fit in, you will never blend in. Move somewhere else if you know what's best for you.
So much common sense...

Yet will not stop an Arab or Indian immigrant from opening up a subway there jeez

Yeah none of this bothers them because anything is a step up from where they came

Fun fact my moms family had electricity in Lebanon but didn’t when the moved to America. So you’re just being wrong and racist
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2024, 01:05:43 PM »

There's nowhere to buy good food, everything's ugly, everyone is fat and ugly, meth-head trailer parks everywhere, and very un-accepting of outsiders. You will never fit in, you will never blend in. Move somewhere else if you know what's best for you.
So much common sense...

Yet will not stop an Arab or Indian immigrant from opening up a subway there jeez

Yeah none of this bothers them because anything is a step up from where they came

Fun fact my moms family had electricity in Lebanon but didn’t when the moved to America. So you’re just being wrong and racist

If life was better for them in Lebanon then they shouldn't have come here.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2024, 01:12:04 PM »

So much common sense...

I don't believe you, unless this is

1. a misleading, hyperlocal statement about living in a specific house or place

2. Your family moved 100 years agoish from some specifically nice part of Beirut etc to a particularly poor and disconnected area
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies