CNN Arizona and North Carolina Polls: AZ: Trump +5 NC: Clinton +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:51:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CNN Arizona and North Carolina Polls: AZ: Trump +5 NC: Clinton +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN Arizona and North Carolina Polls: AZ: Trump +5 NC: Clinton +1  (Read 4560 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: August 24, 2016, 04:15:31 PM »

Best news? AZ looking competitive and NC going narrowly for Clinton while the states he actually needs are completely out of range?

Well, Trump has no chance of winning sadly, but I want a reason to believe that he is at least as acceptable a candidate as scum like Romney. Leading by 7 in Arizona (head-to-head as you all always use) and an exact tie in North Carolina is about all I can ask for. It simply means there is a Republican problem even more than a Trump problem. which is a very good thing.

Problem is, McCain leads in the poll by 13 points and Burr by 3. Pretty much all indicators have been that there is very explicitly a Trump problem, as opposed to a Republican problem, and that a normal Republican would probably be edging out Hillary.

The reactions to Johnson doing well in this thread are pretty hilarious too. If he does deflate (which is unfortunately very possible), certainly nothing will happen before the debates begin. At that point there will either be a consolidation around T v. C, or alternatively if one of the candidates performs very poorly bleeding to third-parties and undecided could intensify (though the former is likelier, I believe).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies