WI-Marquette: Clinton +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:15:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WI-Marquette: Clinton +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Marquette: Clinton +3  (Read 4930 times)
Wiz in Wis

« on: August 31, 2016, 12:32:22 PM »

Yeah, pretty clear that the bounce has faded back to the pre-convention baseline. Still, aside from some junk from Ipsos, not one Trump lead in WI this year.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 01:01:30 PM »

I'm interested to see the crosstabs, but if I had to guess, Trump has recovered in the WOW region. Even then, I still think a candidate who's favorables are 28/63 just simply can't win the state. There's not enough Obama/Walker voters to get him over the top.

Most of the WOW county R's will come around. They don't like Trump but they HATE Hillary, and she's a Dem so their hatred of the left will overcome most of their dislike of Trump in the end, but I imagine he'll get a much lower share of that vote.

Yeah... they could be coming home... but the propensity to vote might have been so low last time around that it looked competitive in WOW. The last Marquette poll was in the field at the height of the bounce/Khan fiasco... I imagine a lot of GOPers were abstaining.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies