Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:07:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2  (Read 2526 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2016, 09:11:33 AM »

Morning Consult is definitely not a Trump-friendy pollster, lol.

The pro-Hillary clowns are just grasping at every straw now.

She and her PACs are outspending this Trump douche by 200 million to 10 million in ads and everything she manages is a 2-point lead nationally and being a couple points ahead in the swing states (all well within the MoE of course).

Can I just point out, you lost your modding privileges because you were such a Bernie Clown so why dont people in glass houses...

I lost them because some ridiculous haters who think their own opinion is the only one who counts started a campaign against me. Not because I'm a "Bernie Clown" ...
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2016, 09:14:45 AM »

Whatever. These national polls are kinda useless anyway, IMO it's the swing state polls that count.

But can we trust the swing state polls yet? Too many undecideds, plus nobody can be sure they are gaging Trump's support well.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2016, 09:16:43 AM »

She and her PACs are outspending this Trump douche by 200 million to 10 million in ads and everything she manages is a 2-point lead nationally and being a couple points ahead in the swing states (all well within the MoE of course).

Can I just point out, you lost your modding privileges because you were such a Bernie Clown so why dont people in glass houses...

I lost them because some ridiculous haters who think their own opinion is the only one who counts started a campaign against me. Not because I'm a "Bernie Clown" ...

I thought you resigned because you didn't have time to be mod any more.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2016, 09:21:14 AM »
« Edited: September 04, 2016, 09:23:21 AM by JerryArkansas »

No, you lost them because you think saying things which are racist and thinking it was perfectly ok, not to mention the creepy things you seem to say to women on the forum.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2016, 09:34:03 AM »

No, you lost them because you think saying things which are racist and thinking it was perfectly ok, not to mention the creepy things you seem to say to women on the forum.

What are you talking about ?

There are hardly any women on the Forum and I certainly did not say creepy things to them.

You probably are buying into the lies of the haters.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2016, 09:35:41 AM »

I thought you resigned because you didn't have time to be mod any more.

Yes, I announced that I would resign after the election in November but DAVE also bought the lies of the Tender-haters and removed my mod rights after I posted my notice of resignation.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2016, 09:41:35 AM »

There are hardly any women on the Forum and I certainly did not say creepy things to them.

The fact that you think people are conspiring against you is sad.  People wanted you gone because you were bad.  You were biased to the point your moderation took a hit.  No one trusted that you could do a decent job.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2016, 09:45:58 AM »
« Edited: September 04, 2016, 09:54:08 AM by Virginia »

Do you realize her campaign's/Priorities' ad reservations for the fall have either not begun yet, or are literally just beginning now? Trump is going to get hit with about 150 million in ads over a 2~ month time span. To date, the collective Clinton effort has spent upwards of $130 million, which has been over 3 months or more now. I would also ask if you're aware that studies show ad spending is effective, but only in the short term, and its effects wear off? That means ad spending in June is no longer affecting poll numbers in August. You can define/soften up a candidate, but you can't perpetually keep them in a big hole like that.

And Tender, for all your doom and gloom about her (you do this in every thread, as if Hillary leading in basically 90%+ of the polls since the race began is her somehow failing hard), you must also remember, this is Hillary Clinton, the woman who has is a walking problem and has had a non-stop trickle of email stories, FBI reports, CF faux-scandals and more non-stop for over a year now, and yet she is still leading. You're acting like none of this is supposed to matter? Of course her freakin polls are going to go down. The fact that Trump can't break his low-40s ceiling despite this is testament enough to how non-competitive this race is. I'm sure another candidate with less issues, maybe Biden, would be doing better, but there isn't another candidate. There is Hillary, and she is winning, just like she has been winning all year. Ironically, she is winning "so much" that it is Trump who is sick of it Roll Eyes

But please, keep telling us how her still leading is somehow a problem and a failure of hers.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »

Do you realize her campaign's/Priorities' ad reservations for the fall have either not begun yet, or are literally just beginning now? Trump is going to get hit with about 150 million in ads over a 2~ month time span. To date, the collective Clinton effort has spent upwards of $130 million, which has been over 3 months or more now. I would also ask if you're aware that studies show ad spending is effective, but only in the short term, and its effects wear off? That means ad spending in June is no longer affecting poll numbers in August. You can define/soften up a candidate, but you can't keep perpetually keep them in a big hole like that.

And Tender, for all your doom and gloom about her (you do this in every thread, as if Hillary leading in basically 90%+ of the polls since the race began is her somehow failing hard), you must also remember, this is Hillary Clinton, the woman who has is a walking problem and has had a non-stop trickle of email stories, FBI reports, CF faux-scandals and more non-stop for over a year now, and yet she is still leading. You're acting like none of this is supposed to matter? Of course her freakin polls are going to go down. The fact that Trump can't break his low-40s ceiling despite this is testament enough to how non-competitive this race is. I'm sure another candidate with less issues, maybe Biden, would be doing better, but there isn't another candidate. There is Hillary, and she is winning, just like she has been winning all year. Ironically, she is winning "so much" that it is Trump who is sick of it Roll Eyes

But please, keep telling us how her still leading is somehow a problem and a failure of hers.
With Tender everything is bad.  He really needs to get a grip.  I guess Austria electing a literal fascist as president is sending him over the edge.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »

The fact that you think people are conspiring against you is sad.  People wanted you gone because you were bad.  You were biased to the point your moderation took a hit.  No one trusted that you could do a decent job.

What a completely false and ignorant statement.

While I supported Bernie, I was never biased in my moderating. And I definitely always did a decent job over the past 8 or so years as mod.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2016, 11:13:07 AM »

Tender Branson still desperately shilling for Trump! His transition into full-blown fascist seems to complete. Sad!
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2016, 11:15:44 AM »

Tender Branson still desperately shilling for Trump! His transition into full-blown fascist seems to complete. Sad!
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2016, 11:19:37 AM »

What a crap. I want Trump to lose the election (I have repeatedly said this). At the same time I just like to point out what a crappy candidate Hillary is.

Besides, since you are an ardent Erdogan-supporter Lief, please stop smearing me with being a "fascist".
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2016, 11:22:11 AM »

The Blaxicans crap was pretty much a revelation of what Tender Branson is.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2016, 12:05:58 PM »

What a crap. I want Trump to lose the election (I have repeatedly said this). At the same time I just like to point out what a crappy candidate Hillary is.

Besides, since you are an ardent Erdogan-supporter Lief, please stop smearing me with being a "fascist".

Wow, more lies from Tender! He's really getting desperate now.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 12:10:16 PM »

Does not work with the You Gov polls at all.

Looks like two different elections right now. The state polls (save emerson) point to a solid Clinton win of about 5-7 points, maybe a bit bigger.

The national polls are all over the place and point to a resurgent Trump. Odd.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2016, 12:24:30 PM »

They can both be true. Maybe both candidates are expanding the map. And we will have a WTF map this year. Or maybe if one of them collapses, we will have a mix of 1992/2008 map or an almost 1988 map when the other swing states decide to come home to be on the winning team.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2016, 12:26:00 PM »

Does not work with the You Gov polls at all.

Looks like two different elections right now. The state polls (save emerson) point to a solid Clinton win of about 5-7 points, maybe a bit bigger.

The national polls are all over the place and point to a resurgent Trump. Odd.

When national polls fail, default to the state polls.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2016, 01:22:44 PM »

Can we all jump off the Tender hate train now? Yeah I thought Tender was a bad mod with his biases and all but that is not the point of this thread. Going back to the topic at hand, im surprised Trump is not doing better in this poll given its bias towards him.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies