FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:34:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5  (Read 7922 times)
Hollywood
« on: September 15, 2016, 11:04:31 PM »

From my observations in Florida, enthusiasm for Trump has been high among Trump Supports in Broward, Palm Beach and Hillsborough County.  I frequently observe Trump supporters holding signs in Hollywood, Dania Beach, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Pompano, Tampa, Brandon, etc., and I've had canvassers come to my door on a couple of occasions in Hollywood.  I didn't see this during Romney's run in 2008.

Where are the Hillary supporters?  I'm just not seeing a presence anywhere outside of the Urban areas of Miami-Dade County. 

Again, this is just an observation, and I have no idea what affect this level of enthusiasm will have on the general election.  Being from New Jersey, I can imagine Trump has a virulent presence in the rest of FL as well as PA and OH, because there numerous Republican and Independent transplants from PA, Burbs of NY, NJ, Burbs of CT, NH and RI that are Pro-Trump.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies