Fox national poll: D: Clinton 56% Sanders 41%; R: Trump 52% Someone Else 46% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:52:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Fox national poll: D: Clinton 56% Sanders 41%; R: Trump 52% Someone Else 46% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox national poll: D: Clinton 56% Sanders 41%; R: Trump 52% Someone Else 46%  (Read 3882 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: September 18, 2016, 03:40:11 AM »

I don't mind the question. There are many questions in polls that ultimately have no relevance.

I think it's interesting how on the Democratic side, this polls matches up very closely to the overall margin throughout the entire Democratic primary (if you discount the places that don't vote in the general election, Hillary is up marginally over her overall performance relative to Bernie).

The Republican side is more convoluted on account of Trump clinching prior to every state voting. If the Republican race had gone to two or three sooner than it did, I think Trump would be performing pretty close to his overall primary performance. The problem on the Republican side is that there never was "someone else" like there was on the Democratic side. I'd be more interested in seeing how the Republican electorate views Trump versus a named candidates (i.e. Cruz and Kasich).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies