CA-Field Poll: Clinton +17 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:54:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CA-Field Poll: Clinton +17 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA-Field Poll: Clinton +17  (Read 2138 times)
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« on: September 21, 2016, 02:03:17 AM »

So Clinton is up 7 in south coast which is San Diego + Orange County but tied in Other Southern California which is mainly the inland empire. That confirms the tight polls in Nevada. There are also more undecided voters....I think it would be funny if Clinton wins Orange County only to end up losing Riverside County at the same time. Or the "undecided" middle class Latinos who populate these areas (and many parts of Clark County Nevada) come home for Hillary against the bigot. We shall see.

Also, could Stein actually win Humboldt or Mendocino counties? It probably won't happen but she will likely hit double digits there.

I just can't see her losing Riverside County. State Democrats have been registering Latinos here like crazy, particularly in the Coachella Valley and Riverside city. My belief is that middle class Latinos will eventually come home and Riverside County goes about 51/52% for Hillary.

At least for the downballots, Democrats look to be doing very well in Riverside this year
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 04:02:38 AM »
« Edited: September 21, 2016, 04:08:13 AM by Interlocutor »

Suffice it to say that I expect Clinton to crush Trump in the Inland Empire; it's going to be a bloodbath of epic proportions, unparalleled in history for both counties.

This has been my opinion since the spring. The voter registration numbers out of Riverside County are quite astounding to me. Since January, its gone from 38-36 Republican to 38-37 Democrat. In just the last 7 days, Democrats gained 2550 voters while thee Republicans gained 465 voters. Local legislature districts that were fairly red are now flipping blue in a matter of weeks.

In my opinion, this is the year Riverside County locks in its blueness (Or redness, for Atlas sake) and waves goodbye to any vestiges of the Reagan Republicans
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies