The Office of Governor Wells (L-NY)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:09:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Governor Wells (L-NY)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: The Office of Governor Wells (L-NY)  (Read 7104 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2017, 07:47:58 PM »

So it's obvious that DFW & Fhtagn both tried to heavily lobby for their own pick, didn't get it, and are now concern-trolling in an blatantly transparent way to block the appointment.

This isn't about Blair. It's about any pick that's not an uber-right winger and that will become obvious if Blair's candidacy is somehow derailed and another selection is made.

I didn't even lobby for a particular pick. I also even personally told Wells that I wouldn't have been bothered if he didn't pick someone else that wasn't a right winger (and I've got the logs to prove it).

So nice try, Adam. But once again, your attempts at painting bogus narratives about me fail miserably.

But srsly though...
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2017, 07:50:34 PM »

Because secretly deep down HE LOVES YOU and just wants to be FRIENDS.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2017, 08:46:37 PM »

Well if you resign the Presidency you never actually earned and stop engaging in a plethora of covert Fantasyland shenanigans, I honestly won't care about you at all. The problem is both you and your boyfriend just can't help yourselves!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2017, 08:50:31 PM »

Well if you resign the Presidency you never actually earned and stop engaging in a plethora of covert Fantasyland shenanigans, I honestly won't care about you at all. The problem is both you and your boyfriend just can't help yourselves!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2017, 08:57:05 PM »

I'm not sure where you're getting that I engage in a "plethora of covert Fantasyland shenanigans" from, because that's not even remotely true, and I am confident that you have absolutely no proof to back your claims.

Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2017, 03:41:51 PM »

I'm back to do a bunch of stuff on my last full day in office. The first thing is a bill signing and an executive order which pair up to form something good. The bill is about mandatory vaccinations, which I think is a good idea, but there are some issues with the bill that I hope get resolved. Therefore, I'm delaying the implementation by executive order so there is time to work on a few things. (My only executive order that isn't a nomination. I was a small government Laborite!)

You must be logged in to read this quote.

x Mike Wells

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2017, 03:42:57 PM »

Farewell Address

I wrote this a while back around the time I announced that I would not be seeking a second term. It's mostly just a list of all the Atlasia people I wanted to mention. I want you to keep in mind that while I was a great governor, these people were hugely helpful.

I’d like to thank a lot of people, so here we go: Blair and Truman for being a great help when I first started; R2D2, darthebear (RIP), kyc, and JGibson for being good Lieutenant governors and Assemblymen; the other members of the Assembly who did a good job (there’s a lot); Peebs, LLR, and TedBessell for existing; Lok for the promising future he is poviding this region; dfwlibertylover for endorsing me that one time; Clyde and NeverAgain for collaborating with me on a few bills; and all the citizens of Lincoln and Atlasia. I made cookies for all of you, but apparently they can't be transported through Atlas posts. Emojis can though: I’d like to thank a lot of people, so here we go: Blair and Truman for being a great help when I first started; R2D2, darthebear (RIP), kyc, and JGibson for being good Lietenant governors and Assemblymen; the other members of the Assembly who did a good job (there’s a lot); Peebs, LLR, and TedBessell for existing; dfwlibertylover for endorsing me that one time; Clyde and NeverAgain for helping write bills; and all the citizens of Lincoln and Atlasia. I made cookies for all of you: 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 .

I've decided to leave you with a message that is fairly uplifting, and that is that I'm sure the best times are ahead, even if they aren't now. And it's going to take a lot of work to get better, but I think it can be done. I hope to be taking a break from Atlasia for a while (popping in occasionally only to give you some Questioner articles), but I hope someone takes this seriously.

Farewell, everyone. Be good people and remember that Atlasia is a game (i.e. supposed to be fun).

(This chapter of my Atlasia life is over, so I'll lock this thread tomorrow as I leave office.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies