Utah - Salt Lake City Tribune/Hinkley/Dan Jones: Trump +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:53:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Utah - Salt Lake City Tribune/Hinkley/Dan Jones: Trump +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Utah - Salt Lake City Tribune/Hinkley/Dan Jones: Trump +9  (Read 2202 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: September 25, 2016, 01:06:37 PM »

I think third party votes may actually be like 20% of the vote here. Trump may struggle to break 50% even though he'll handily beat Clinton.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 01:22:47 PM »

Well, we all know that Trump will likely win Utah by +10, so obviously this state is not in play.

But, being a bunch of political geeks on the forum, we also know that this state will be much closer than usual, as a result of defection of Mormon voters disgusted by what they see as political rhetoric that scapegoats ethnic and religious minorities.

I was hoping we would get some of our Red and Blue avatars from the great state of Utah to jump in, and provide their opinions from what they are seeing on the ground.

Clinton will likely win SLC and the County, that is majority non-Mormon, but what will happen in places like Provo, and heavily Mormon parts of the state???

Any reports from our Atlas posters from Utah that actually have their boots on the ground?

I will laugh if McMullin or Johnson pulls 2nd place in Utah County or some ultra Republican place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies