Breitbart/Gravis: Trump +4 in CO, +1 in OH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:52:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Breitbart/Gravis: Trump +4 in CO, +1 in OH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Breitbart/Gravis: Trump +4 in CO, +1 in OH  (Read 3221 times)
Hilldog
Rookie
« on: September 26, 2016, 01:20:35 AM »

I've never even heard of Breitbart polling people, but how far off do you think it is?  Is it more than 5 points off?  Then it means Clinton by 1 or more in CO?  How far off are you claiming?
Hilldog
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 01:54:37 AM »

I've never even heard of Breitbart polling people, but how far off do you think it is?  Is it more than 5 points off?  Then it means Clinton by 1 or more in CO?  How far off are you claiming?

Objectively, they are considered a B- polling outfit that has a 1.1% Republican house effect lean.

Realistically, there is a weird conflict of interest, considering that one of the top bosses is now embedded in the top of the Trump campaign.

Gravis historically has a pretty bad rep on the forum, because of their extremely poor polling history back in 2012 and before.

Now, unlike many others on the forum, I think that although they are generally a junk pollster, that they are not complete hacks, although the CW says that historically they are crappy pollsters...

So trying to present in a fair and balanced layman format.... Smiley

I've heard of them, but didn't know Breitbart polled.  I'd be curious to see the demographics they're polling.  My question though is how far off could they be?  Let's say Clinton is up by a point or 2, then it's still virtually even.  As for Ohio, I'll predict that state an hour before the polls close.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies