WI-Gravis: Feingold +12 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:56:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  WI-Gravis: Feingold +12 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Gravis: Feingold +12  (Read 2576 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« on: October 07, 2016, 02:32:35 PM »

I have to say while WI and IL were always going to be very difficult for Republicans to hold this year, Kirk and Johnson have run exceptionally bad campaigns.

I still don't get why Kirk even bothered to run for reelection.

He likes the job, he pulled off some amazing victories in his house district in 2006/2008, and even in defeat, he probably gives Dold an extra point or two, which could make the difference in that district.
I think Dold narrowly wins, thanks to Kirk.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 02:38:22 PM »

Feingold is one of my least favorite Democrats running this year, but he's safer than safe, and outperforming Hillary. I wish Kirk or even Ayotte were running in Wisconsin, I don't like them but anything to stop Wellstone's old pal Feingold (the Warren and Sanders of the 1990's).
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 02:49:27 PM »

Feingold is one of my least favorite Democrats running this year

Why? He's going to be one of like, what, 5 good Senators once he reenters the Senate in January.
So, who are the other four in your opinion? (Let me guess:) Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown, and Tammy Baldwin?

Feingold, as I mentioned, was the old face of the Senate far left, so I understand why Atlas progressives look forward to his return.

Yeah, I'll take Feingold over fake moderates like Bayh, Murphy or Kirkpatrick any day.
I do agree with that on one respect: People like Feingold will be easier to unseat than Murphy, Kander, Heitkamp, etc. since fake moderates can trick voters and entrench themselves.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 09:44:50 AM »

^ I mean, the Loras poll was the first I've seen with Johnson up (let alone up outside the MoE).

This is the first poll I've seen in (at least, if ever) months with Feingold up double digits.
IIRC Marquette had one a few months ago that had Feingold up by double digits.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies