WI-Gravis: Feingold +12 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:33:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  WI-Gravis: Feingold +12 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Gravis: Feingold +12  (Read 2582 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: October 07, 2016, 02:42:07 PM »

Good. At least this one seems to be holding.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 03:59:17 PM »

So, who are the other four in your opinion? (Let me guess:) Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown, and Tammy Baldwin?

Eh, I was being hyperbolic I suppose: others I have a very favorable opinion besides those that you listed (though I forgot about Baldwin; she's fairly irrelevant compared to the others, which is strange considering she's a lesbian from a major swing state, so you'd think she'd have more hype on the national scale) include Merkley, Wyden, and Franken.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but this discussion made me realize how few progressive stars are in the Senate, which bugs me; with many of the heroes of the left such as Warren and Sanders rapidly approaching retirement age, and with Brown and Baldwin likely to be gone after 2019, it's a shame that there is no true heir to the movement in the chamber. After Kerry left, we could have replaced him with a Warren-type; instead, we get Markey's generic ass. This year, we had a chance to replace Mikulski with Edwards, who would've easily been among the best; instead, we get the most generic Democrat imaginable.

Hopefully people like Fetterman, Teachout, and Jayapal all achieve higher office.

Harris fits the bill pretty well, doesn't she?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies