Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:16:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday  (Read 2963 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: October 09, 2016, 09:32:53 AM »

I think it might not hurt Trump that much, because people were already expecting these things from him.

They are voting for him for other reasons (and some also because of his sexist views).
At least one person on Atlas gets it.

Trump supporters are Trump supporters because they do not like the status quo. The GOP elite attacking him and abandoning him like the rats they are just reinforces the narrative.

Plus, in the grand scheme of things, this scandal is really nothing. Trump was caught on tape saying stuff to other men that most other men (and women) talk smack about to each other all the time. The Atlas concern about this is laughable.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 10:17:09 AM »

I think it might not hurt Trump that much, because people were already expecting these things from him.

They are voting for him for other reasons (and some also because of his sexist views).
Trump was caught on tape saying stuff to other men that most other men (and women) talk smack about to each other all the time. The Atlas concern about this is laughable.

It's one thing to say "I'd tap that", and a whole nother level to say "I'd molest that without asking".
That's your leftist spin. Not what Trump said. "They Let You" implies consent.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »

I'm beyond the point where I want to deal with these f-ckiing morons that call themselves Trump supporters. If you support this man, I want nothing to do with you. You cannot and could never be a friend of mine. I downright hate these people now. Trump supporters are nasty, vile, racist, misogynists, and apologists of sexual assault. I do not understand how anyone could put themselves under that umbrella.
And you're about to vote for a woman that destroyed the women that Bill Clinton RAPED.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies