Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:03:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday  (Read 2983 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: October 09, 2016, 07:02:08 AM »

If this poll is even remotely close to reality, I'll echo the words of Reverend Wright from several years ago. If Donald Trump is still that close, this country should not exist anymore and it should break apart. I won't say it directly but I will say God damn you that support Trump.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:15:30 AM »

Trump supporters do indeed deserve to rot in hell (at least those of his supporters who aren't just morons, but actually know better), but not really because of this video. Trump has said and done far far worse. He is a threat to the survival of human civilization and this video has nothing to do with this.

I know he has, but this was supposed to be the silver bullet. I know it's one poll, but it's still incomprehensible how any sample could end up like that now. If this has truly not moved the needle, this country needs to realize that the Founders' vision has failed and that this country should dissolve itself. I cannot accept a country that even considers someone Trump at this point.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 07:16:23 AM »

^How is so-called person still here and not banned yet?
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 09:58:34 AM »

I'm beyond the point where I want to deal with these f-ckiing morons that call themselves Trump supporters. If you support this man, I want nothing to do with you. You cannot and could never be a friend of mine. I downright hate these people now. Trump supporters are nasty, vile, racist, misogynists, and apologists of sexual assault. I do not understand how anyone could put themselves under that umbrella.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies