Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:09:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday  (Read 2952 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 09, 2016, 01:58:46 PM »

I'm beyond the point where I want to deal with these f-ckiing morons that call themselves Trump supporters. If you support this man, I want nothing to do with you. You cannot and could never be a friend of mine. I downright hate these people now. Trump supporters are nasty, vile, racist, misogynists, and apologists of sexual assault. I do not understand how anyone could put themselves under that umbrella.

Preach, brother. And these "people" won't stop in November, either. We'll have to be ready to rise to the challenge against them many more times yet. But gotta stop them here first to have a chance.

It sure makes me think twice, if maybe ag had it right all along, with his "very colorful descriptions" of who trump supporters really are.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 02:00:32 PM »

Leave it to atlas to overreact to an online flash poll with absolutely no record.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies