Prediction: The 3 most shocking states on election night (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:37:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Prediction: The 3 most shocking states on election night (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Prediction: The 3 most shocking states on election night  (Read 10494 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 10, 2016, 03:02:17 PM »

For sake of "Bold predictions" I'll ignore AZ and GA that realistically are likely tossups, and the former maybe even with a slight Clinton edge at this point and move down the next tier.

SC, MO, and AK flip Democrat for the Presidential Election.

Country club Republicans in the former, suburban St Louis/KC voters and depressed turnout in the Southern Bible Belt part of MO, and AK because I just have that hunch and combined with narrowing polling numbers and as a fellow Northwestern State they have an ornery tradition and MatSu evangelicals will stay home or vote Libertarian.

I still don't buy UT not going Republican or for a 3rd Party candidate, until I see it happen, although regardless Republican margins will drop dramatically.

I can see KS and TX being within low single digits, but will still stay Republican.

IN--- we don't really have a good grasp on what's going on at the ground level, combined with their Robocall polling ban, and I think Pence will be able to keep the state narrowly Republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies