The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:51:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 151519 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 12, 2017, 08:04:50 AM »

Found out that my cat died this morning, which really hit me as I'm wasn't back home to see him. He'd been ill for the last couple of days but I thought it was just an infection.  We've had him for 15 years, and he was my first pet- completely ruined my weekend

... I'm a terrible person. Blair don't read this tiny text, it will hurt.

My first thought after reading this was: "What a cat-astrophe!"

WTF

He could've and should've kept that to himself.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 08:35:13 AM »

I wasn't aware black turnout was impacted by opinion of Beyonce, didn't seem to help Hillary in Ohio Tongue

Black voters care more about Beyoncé in my opinion, that is why they were so vexed when Adele won those Grammy awards. Some of them. Some of them don't care, but once the report comes out, they will turn out against Rock.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 09:16:48 AM »

NATO is the last foothold of liberal democracy in the world.

it was without merits before putin made a war-loving imperialist religious superpower out of his country, whose only goal seems to be destroying the EU.

today either you support the NATO or you think defending democracy can be done with words and contracts alone.

-NATO defends militant Islam, not democracy.

You also seem to misunderstand Russian goals badly.

-Name me a time since 1992 that it actually did something while not defending militant Islam.
Name ME a time when NATO defended militant Islam.

1995 and 1999 are also good candidates.

Are you honestly suggesting that defending the largely secular Muslim Bosniaks from nationalistic Orthodox Serb genocide and war crimes is an example of NATO defending militant Islam?
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 12:24:36 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2017, 01:55:13 PM by TexasGurl »

I just came here to post this. That dude is absolutely nuts.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 08:28:37 PM »

Cait was just using humor to lighten the mood on a tragedy.  Once a Kardashian, always a Kardashan.  Her and Kris will reconcile.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 10:55:53 AM »

Most definitely.

Unlike all the European/Scandinavian countries that many American Leftists like to highlight for their insignificantly "higher" standards of living, the United States is not run by theocratic despots nor attached to some xenophobic ethnic identity.

Also the fact that the United States went from being a literally uninhabited continent in 1800 to an urban country and the world's largest industrial power by the opening of the 20th Century is a strong testament to the ingenuity and determination of its largely immigrant population; there is no example of more rapid human/social development in world history.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 09:46:09 PM »

Good to see even stupidity is getting more sophisticated.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 01:15:27 PM »

Clear HP. Just like Barack Obama, he clearly is carrying water for the Iranian regime's propaganda and doesn't want them held to account for their violent actions and aspirations to genocide.

Yeah, the Iranian regime is trash, but singling them out for that while shipping weapons and palling around with the Saudis and other Gulf States is extremely hypocritical. Iran is less of a threat than those Wahhabist regimes that outsource their propaganda globally by funding radical madrasas and mosques throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa, which have resulted in globalized extremism, such as the Salafis in Europe, ISIS in the ME, and Boko Haram in Africa. The only reason people like you turn a blind eye to that extremism and have a hardon for Iran is the Iranian anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic propaganda, which the others have been more willing to suppress for geopolitical interests.

Iran isn't an extremist country; its citizens are among the most secular and moderate in the Middle East, largely because they're Shiite and not influenced by Wahhabi radicalization. So, why are you vocal about punishing Iran, yet haven't said a word about the others? Iran's sole interest is fighting a proxy war with Saudi Arabia, whose side we've taken in that war which has resulted in a humanitarian crisis in Yemen. Shiites are the ones whose shrines are being blown up and whose adherents are being systematically targeted for genocide by Islamic fundamentalists (Shiites are the sole group who ISIS says cannot even repent to save their lives; anyone found to be a Shiite is automatically sentenced to death). Where's your outrage on all that? Where's your outrage about arms deals and treaties with the Saudis, who fund extremism? Why's Iran such a target for you when a grand total of 0 Iranians have been involved in terrorism that has resulted in the death of Americans?

It's stated policy of the Iranian regime that they're going to kill half the world's Jews as soon as they have the opportunity.

Anyone aiming to prevent them from being held accountable for that is disgusting, but then, I already knew that about Bernie.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 08:36:34 PM »

Physical attractiveness is largely subjective. Personally, I don't like Black, Asian, and Hispanic girls (the overwhelming woman demographic that supported her) aside from your stereotypical church/business/half-white types (disproportionately conservative to demographic). So, I generally dislike the type of women that'd support Clinton anyway.

What was your point of changing my post?
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 12:24:40 AM »

It's interesting how immigrants are apparently responsible for killing so many jobs across the country, when in the vast majority of states there aren't even that many of them as a share of population.  There are so many imaginary immigrants stealing all of the jobs of hard working Alabamans.

States like California, New York, New Jersey, and Florida have massively more immigrants than most other states, so you'd think if the anti-immigrant arguments were true, living in those states would be like living in a third world country. It isn't.

Have you ever been to New York City? It actually does look like a third world country. Most of the jobs outside the financial district are low paying service industry jobs, many of which don't even pay minimum wage because of small business exemptions.

That whole thread is a Klartext landfill.

The whole thread summarized in less than two minutes.

Sadly, that's true (also, love that movie btw). I decided to close the thread. I should've done it earlier, honestly. But these bigots are not going to continue using a thread I created as a medium to spread their hate speech.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 07:54:10 AM »
« Edited: August 03, 2017, 07:55:48 AM by Jacobin American »

If arguing against immigration is by definition hate speech then indeed there's not much point in discussion of immigration.

Arguing about immigration wasn't the problem. People can do that until they're blue in the face for all I care. The problem is the number of posts that were straight up bigoted that were increasingly appearing. I don't consider supporting immigration restrictions necessarily bigoted either; what I consider bigoted are posts that call New York City a "third world hellhole" because of the number of minority immigrants.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies