The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:16:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 151561 times)
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« on: May 22, 2017, 07:33:08 PM »

A bunch of kids who prolly reek of weed and who get asked, "Are you Indian? Native American? No wait...Asian?"

Truly a quote representative of the worst of Trumpistan.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 03:35:28 PM »

When even Santander calls out one of your posts:

Exactly. Where I'm from, the average Muslim is not some scary terrorist, but a dweeby engineer.

Just putting this on here as an example of "think before you type."
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 10:26:18 PM »

It's interesting how immigrants are apparently responsible for killing so many jobs across the country, when in the vast majority of states there aren't even that many of them as a share of population.  There are so many imaginary immigrants stealing all of the jobs of hard working Alabamans.

States like California, New York, New Jersey, and Florida have massively more immigrants than most other states, so you'd think if the anti-immigrant arguments were true, living in those states would be like living in a third world country. It isn't.

Have you ever been to New York City? It actually does look like a third world country. Most of the jobs outside the financial district are low paying service industry jobs, many of which don't even pay minimum wage because of small business exemptions.

That whole thread is a Klartext landfill.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 10:59:17 PM »

I try to avoid the topic entirely nowadays. It seems to bring out the worst in some people, or in some cases, just their 'normal' thoughts that in some cases are best left deeply buried.

I completely understand, and I also hope that you and Kamala practice some self-care. Smiley

But then you have to realize that there are millions who don't have the luxury of avoidance, because they will be directly affected by whatever new policy gets put out. (And note that this isn't just restricted to immigration as a topic.) Such is life on this cold, wet planet.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 01:57:07 PM »

Also, now that Klartext has been banned from this forum, shouldn't we rename this thread? I can think of a few good replacements for him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies