The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:39:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 151299 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: May 13, 2017, 09:39:30 AM »

Wine is pretty gross. Why would anyone drink it period?

Wine, like most things, is an acquired taste and super good once you're used to it.  It's actually pretty entertaining for a weekend activity to get into the different types of (red) wine.  I think white wine is gross, though.

White wine is too sweet.  Red wine is just plain amazingly though.  Bougie.

You know, I'm an idiot. Like, I don't know much about most things. But I know just a LITTLE about wine, okay? And a blanket statement like "white wine is too sweet" is ridiculous. There are many, many varieties of white wine. Within those varieties, some producers add more or less sugar. I have had some sickly sweet chardonnays in my day, and some delicious dry ones as well. If you want to say something like "Moscato in general is too sweet for me" I will shake your hand and offer to finish your glass for you. But if you say "all white wine is too sweet" I will smack you square in the tit. I won't want to - but I will. Because that is dumb.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 02:08:31 AM »

Libertas is a fine, upstanding member of the AAD community, highly regarded, who has proven himself to be wholly reformed and seeking forgiveness from his past iniquities. He's simply an all around great guy with a lot (and I mean A LOT) of impactful insights to share.

Recently I've come to realize that he deserves to post here much, much more than at AAD. His posting style is more fitting and his words would no doubt instill a sense of wonder and awe in the new crop of Atlas posters.

He also does the maps sometimes, once, I heard? I have come to recognize that that kind of thing gives your collective scrote the goosepimples. He should post here! Exclusively, even! Unban The Man!

Libertas is the ultimate whore. Arguably second to Opebo in terms of depravity and degeneracy. A very deplorable post indeed!

Please do not sully the good name of my very close personal friend.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies