WI - Marquette: Clinton+7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:18:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WI - Marquette: Clinton+7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI - Marquette: Clinton+7  (Read 6400 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 12, 2016, 12:25:38 PM »

So disappointing. Way too many undecideds and inflated thirty party support. If they haven't decided against Trump now they're probably going to break his way in the end. TNVolunteer was right.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 01:01:11 PM »

So disappointing. Way too many undecideds and inflated thirty party support. If they haven't decided against Trump now they're probably going to break his way in the end. TNVolunteer was right.

That's a good impression of a paranoid Atlas leftist.

I don't what you're implying here, but if you're accusing me of being a troll, I don't interact with other users here to know enough about the average "Atlas leftist" to impersonate them. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I no longer care about this race, or to put it more accurately, I am making a conscious decision not to care.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 01:07:16 PM »

Didn't someone on here say that Marquette only polls those that are 100% certain to vote? Maybe that is affecting the numbers.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 01:09:45 PM »

I don't what you're implying here, but if you're accusing me of being a troll, I don't interact with other users here to know enough about the average "Atlas leftist" to impersonate them. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I no longer care about this race, or to put it more accurately, I am making a conscious decision not to care.

I don't know why you are freaking out? Hillary is almost to 90% to win in every credible projection model. People are already voting on many states or will be very shortly. Trump has ZERO GOTV or campaign organization. He's fighting with his own party. 27 days is not enough time for him to come back from that.

It's incredibly frustrating to see that Trump was ahead in a Kerry state after the first debate AND tax return scandal. I thought WI was locked down for months and now it's getting weird when things seem to be going really well for Hillary.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 02:01:16 PM »

I just realized that since Hillary is as low as 44% now, the Trump +1 day was probably something worthless like 42-41% or even lower. So not really concerning, though it could of course become so in the near future.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 02:27:59 PM »

No, that's brilliant analysis.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies